Hacking Any Way to load games from my media player?

lusamoel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys Hope you can help, I have a media player with a hard drive in and was wondering whats the best way to
have part of it for loading games onto the wii. I have succesfully loaded games VIa WBFS maager. But i need the media player box to recognize it to play movies either Fat or NTSF. Im guessing theres no way just to drag n drop on the the drive then use loader like wiiflow to load them up but im hopeing theres a way i can do it
frown.gif

Thnx..

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
afaik, WBFS manager only converts games to be used in WBFS format. However, pretty much all loaders (including wiiflow) can load games from FAT32, and even from NTFS. You just need a different program to it (wii backup manager), and a bit of configuring to let wiiflow know where to find the games (the manager'll take care of that).

goku1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As of right now there is no loader that loads games and media files that would be a wonderful pics of homebrew though .

Gabelvampir

Free Mars!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It should be no problem as long as you can create a folder named wbfs in the root folder of you player. Some players delete such folders. Then you would need to convert your .isos to .wbfs files with wbfs_file or some manager (like Wii Backup Manager). Then you put these files into the wbfs folder in one of the possible filename/folder schemes (just leave it like the converter put it out). That should work with all current USB loaders.

goku1980 said:
As of right now there is no loader that loads games and media files that would be a wonderful pics of homebrew though .
What?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F