Gaming Any unofficial release dates known ?

Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well looking at the "official" release list from gamefaqs there is hardly any good game getting released this year.
Still the year has 5 month left and I would know if there are any official/unofficial release dates that are not in the list known ?

5fb387cb1f.gif

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Youkai said:
Well looking at the "official" release list from gamefaqs there is hardly any good game getting released this year.
Still the year has 5 month left and I would know if there are any official/unofficial release dates that are not in the list known ?

5fb387cb1f.gif

Just so you know... even some of those are tenative dates.

Nope. Anything that is "confirmed" for release in a year usually ends up on Gamefaqs the next day. Anything else is just rumoured; it' not even worth trying to get that "unofficial" date.

pachura

Trophies
XP
Country
Youkai said:
there is hardly any good game getting released this year.
Starfox will be great, with great 3D effect. I'm definitively getting it (September).
According to this site, Mario Kart & Kid Icarus are coming during summer holidays, and Super Mario later this year.
Metal Gear Solid will supposedly be released in December (with visuals disappointingly downgraded compared to initial screenshots).

I am also getting Bit.trip Saga due to its fantastic oldschool feel, but for most people it won't we worth its price.

D

Deleted User

God if GameFaqs doesn't even have an estimate for Tales of the Abyss then we're just not going to ever know. Fucking hate Namco right now...

MigueelDnd

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Pippin666 said:
I hope Kid Icarus and RE:R will come this summer !!
According to this, Kid Icarus for Europe will come until 2012, and hopefully for us in America, 2011.
Revelations is scheduled for a 2012 release.

About unofficial release dates, here you have:
These are for Europe.
September
09 - StarFox 64 3D

October
Mario Kart 3DS

November
-

December
Super Mario 3DS

Paper Mario 3DS
Luigi's Mansion 2