Hacking Any solution for this??? (picture Inside)

Rezwan739

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QH4dRGll.jpg

Been getting it all day on games that worked for last few weeks. Except SMB2, Bravely Default, Fire emblem.

I am on the latest firmware using Sky3ds Blue.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://s89.photobucket.com/user/funkyunclemonkey/media/IMG_02621_zps6948f894.jpg.html

Been getting it all day on games that worked for last few weeks. Except SMB2, Bravely Default, Fire emblem.

I am on the latest firmware using Sky3ds Blue.

Is there any debris in your 3ds card slot?
are the pins on your sky card dirty?
Are you trimming your roms?

Also is your sd card real? Check using h2testw
If none of the above re rip your cartridges or change your "source"

Rezwan739

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I swear ur psychic. Yes My wife was fixing the Dressing table but that was after it started happening. But howcome some games run though. I mean its the same cartridge.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I swear ur psychic. Yes My wife was fixing the Dressing table but that was after it started happening. But howcome some games run though. I mean its the same cartridge.

recommend you format it before testing for the best results
Use what I linked above to check if your Micro sd card is faulty or fake.

Rezwan739

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup on Samsung 32 gb class 10. Formatted internal memory. Tried copying roms from different pc. Changed 3 Sky3ds sd cards. Still same games are running and most of them not. It all started when i changed the header for MH4U on latest template and put it back to the card. It was the only one causing this issue until i Ripped the whole card again. Then everything that used to work turned like this. Funny thing is even going back to Default templates wont fix it.

Yup i just reconfirmed it. Games that were previously in my sky3ds are the only ones showing this error. But again Smb2 and Fire Emblem are the ones which didnt get effected. All other that are newly put into the card seem to work fine. I wonder if its a system issue as any newly downloaded roms of the same game carrys on getting no read.

Its like i cannot play MH4U or any other regardless howmany times i download it.

Rezwan739

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup i took my system to a nearby gamestop today and before the manager called me a pirate, i managed to try the sky3ds card on another of their system there by i can rest asure that its a card fault. I also bought a copy of MH4u which i was about to anyways because the devs surely deserves the money for this release and it seem to run fine. Now the question is does Sky3ds saves any data on the card itself rather than the SD card? If so how do i reset it? And howcome every other roms besides some of them which were already in the cartridge runs fine. One more question, does the DiskWriter exe saves any data on that pc or system.ini when it writes any game on the sdcard? Ty again guys for the response.

Ugothacked

Trophies
Website
UgotHacked.webs.com
XP
Country
United States

Ugothacked

Trophies
Website
UgotHacked.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
Obviously not, if he was out of region the game wouldn't even show up....

Yes, since its Pokemon, Pokemon has every language, I have a Jap 3DS with a US version of Pokemon, when i put the cartridge it actually reads it, but when i pick the game i get the same message, and its the only game that I know that does that

Reactions: ground

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
Yup on Samsung 32 gb class 10. Formatted internal memory. Tried copying roms from different pc. Changed 3 Sky3ds sd cards. Still same games are running and most of them not. It all started when i changed the header for MH4U on latest template and put it back to the card. It was the only one causing this issue until i Ripped the whole card again. Then everything that used to work turned like this. Funny thing is even going back to Default templates wont fix it.

Yup i just reconfirmed it. Games that were previously in my sky3ds are the only ones showing this error. But again Smb2 and Fire Emblem are the ones which didnt get effected. All other that are newly put into the card seem to work fine. I wonder if its a system issue as any newly downloaded roms of the same game carrys on getting no read.

Its like i cannot play MH4U or any other regardless howmany times i download it.

You've messed up your template.

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes, since its Pokemon, Pokemon has every language, I have a Jap 3DS with a US version of Pokemon, when i put the cartridge it actually reads it, but when i pick the game i get the same message, and its the only game that I know that does that
Ok didn't know that, my apologies then ;)

Reactions: Ugothacked

Rezwan739

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the Confusion guys i got that Img from the net here is my one but it shows the same problem.

QH4dRGll.jpg

Last night i downloaded all the newest roms and unfortunately all of them have the same error.

Btw Bache, any idea how to fix it? I think Sky3ds writes the data on the actual cartridge itself rather than the sd card or else after all these format and template change it should have been totally reset.
QH4dRGl

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
Btw Bache, any idea how to fix it? I think Sky3ds writes the data on the actual cartridge itself rather than the sd card or else after all these format and template change it should have been totally reset.
QH4dRGl

I don't actually have a Sky3DS to test with, but this issue has been posted here a lot, and is normally attributed to a broken template. Download the latest one from the Sky3DS website, and try using that without any modifications.
It could very well write the data to the cartridge, but if you're feeding it the same bad data each time, you're always going to get the same results regardless of formatting the SD card, as the source data is broken to begin with.

Rezwan739

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah i tried that too. also went back to same old template that i had with all headers FFFFFF. I found it here (https://gbatemp.net/threads/sky-3ds-blue-button.376090/page-6) that they spoke about the Sky3ds saving the data on the cartridge itself. So i was wondering games that save directly on the sd card only seem to work instead of the ones which save on the card. may be the memory on the Sky3ds is corrupt.

I donot know how the warranty on these work as i mailed both my seller Modchipdirect and Sky3ds and they simply wont reply me back.

Rezwan739

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
FINALLY!!!

After so long i have figured out the issue. The problem with my card is that i tried to restore my MH4U game save with diskwriter after i updated the template. But i changed the header on this new write which might have caused the EEPROM to corrupt permanently on my sky3ds card. Thats why games which saves are different than the latest release only seem to run. So i tried using the sky3dsctool to eliminate the eeprom and save direct to game. And BAM! LoZMM started to boot. only problem is i have to now manually edit each and every template to burn these games and when Sky3ds updates their template file i have to re-write the whole history. Is there any alternative to this process? any fix? or any shotcut i can use to bypass the EEPROM to write games as NAND?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs