ROM Hack Question Any RE4 EdiZon script?

Khalyus

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Im using exfat so thats not an option unfortunately
U can go to the sx os cheat thread, retroboy hás the cheats on his signature pastebin. Only If ammo does nota work on edizon, i have used some of the other cheats and they work great. Oh and the weapon mod comes with 999 ammo and Max stats for the weapon

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ram editing is just like turning cheats on, it should not corrupt anything
RAM editing is not "just" like turning cheats on. You have to search the Ram actively and this has a chance to corrupt your exfat sd. The SX menu even pops a warning if you try RAM editing with an exfat card.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
RAM editing is not "just" like turning cheats on. You have to search the Ram actively and this has a chance to corrupt your exfat sd. The SX menu even pops a warning if you try RAM editing with an exfat card.
go to the Cheat Menu then choose Ram Editor to edit ram address without searching

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
go to the Cheat Menu then choose Ram Editor to edit ram address without searching
:rolleyes: man I know this..... I spoke about ram editing. As in searching for values, editing them. Yourself. That corrupts exfat sd. That was to reply to op on why ram editing is not an option on exfat. I get what you want to say, using cheat files to edit addresses directly is no problem of course. Maybe op didn't know that. But searching ram is.

Last edited by wurstpistole,

CameronCataclysm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I always find myself installing my NSPs from my computer. I am an atmosphere user, and I find that USB installing from my PC is supreme. Gets rid of the nasty 4gb limit with fat32. No corruption, no limit, quite awesome. Search NSUSBLoader on these forums if you want to give it a try.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
:rolleyes: man I know this..... I spoke about ram editing. As in searching for values, editing them. Yourself. That corrupts exfat sd. That was to reply to op on why ram editing is not an option on exfat. I get what you want to say, using cheat files to edit addresses directly is no problem of course. Maybe op didn't know that. But searching ram is.
you are talking about cheat searching on exfat, not ram editing, totally 2 different things

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool