Not open for further replies.

indev97

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I heard and I tried PSCX2 on my PC,also I heard about one emulator that actually works for Android (eventually,Android it´s more powerful),but,anyone knows any emulator for 3DS? I need to test Shadow of The Collosus again....

DashAhead

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't believe an emulator for PS2 exists on the 3ds at this time. Might not ever exist honestly, the 3ds can't replicate the power of PS2 and I'd bet it's near impossible to run those ROMs.

Reactions: LucarioWolf

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I heard and I tried PSCX2 on my PC,also I heard about one emulator that actually works for Android (eventually,Android it´s more powerful),but,anyone knows any emulator for 3DS? I need to test Shadow of The Collosus again....
Dream on, the 3DS isn't anywhere near powerful enough.

Vieela

GBATemp's official thinker™
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There is Retroarch, but i don't think it has plausible hardware (3DS). You might be able to get 30 fps with some games on N3DS.

Uiaad

GBAtemp's resident guinea pig
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry but the 3DS is no where near powerful enough to emulate a PS2. I believe that the 3DS struggles to play PS1 games in a meaningful way.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry but the 3DS is no where near powerful enough to emulate a PS2. I believe that the 3DS struggles to play PS1 games in a meaningful way.
I believe that the PSP cannot even run PS2 games which would of been a more likely scenario, so no. The 3ds will likely not ever be able to handle a PS2 emulator

indev97

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Yeah,even Android it´s more powerful.I writed wrong,I wanted to ask for a PSP emulator -.-

Player-1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah,even Android it´s more powerful.I writed wrong,I wanted to ask for a PSP emulator -.-

there's no psp emulator either, even android phones have difficulty emulating psp games. in theory, maybe ppsspp could be ported over, but because the 3ds is working with very outdated hardware it will most likely have numerous audio/video problems and never reach playable speeds.

Reactions: LucarioWolf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1