Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
your brilliant OLED PSVITA screen.
If only!
Outside of the occasional "mura" blob, a black screen on my Vita is far from black, to the point I thought OLED was junk technology - until I bought a Lumia 950 which screen performs as expected - black screen is really black and uniform, I sometimes think it accidentally turned off...

Reactions: Edgy_Edge

GameSystem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm technically "Nintendo Only" this generation. My last purchase was the 3DS at launch, which I still own and play to this day.
Making the switch to PC around March 2018 so I can get a deal on older parts. That's also around the time they should be finished porting Monster Hunter World to PC.

I skipped all XBOX iterations since the beginning because I refused to pay for Live. Had a PS3, but gave it away once I got bored with it. Skipped WiiU because of lack of games, and boycotted PS4 and Switch due to paid online.

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only Sony PS series console I've ever owned is the first one, i.e. PS1. Still have it, has a chip in it, can play backups.

The only MS Xbox series console I ever owned is the first one, i.e. MS Xbox. Still have it, somewhere, unmodded.

I have a Sega Saturn in which I installed a modchip in 2001. Have a lot of backups burned for it, still works perfectly, and it sees a lot of use.

Otherwise, Nintendo.

D

Deleted-355425

I support all platforms, PC, PS4 pro, Xbox one X, switch... there all shite.

HelpTheWretched

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was Nintendo-only for about 20 years. Nothing against the other companies; I would rent or borrow other systems on occasion, but Nintendo's were always the most appealing to own. Got an Xbox 360 around the middle of its generation when it became apparent that some awesome but more advanced games wouldn't be coming my way.

That's not counting Apple II and PC games, because I pretty much only played those in the 80's and 90's when they were completely different from console games.

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why did you buy PSP if you can buy 128Gb card and play them on PSVITA ?

Not as easy as you think, as a former owner of PSP and vita I can say that PSP on the vita is a Hassel, let alone the memory card situation wasn't good until very recently. The pixel per square inch on the vita was horrendous and stretched out, its better to have them separate than together IMO

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not a Nintendo only person but I skipped the whole PS4 XBOX One generation, leaning on Nintendo exclusives, and more recently, games on PC.

I have to say though, Super Mario Odyssey is freaking fun to play :D

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

katsup

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have Owned
Nintendo = NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, GB (few versions), GBA, DS
Sega = Genesis, Game Gear, Dreamcast
Sony = PS1, PS2, PS3
Microsoft = XB, 360

Currently Own
Nintendo = Switch and 3DS. The 3DS is for sale.

I also have a Raspberry Pi 3 which can emulate older systems, but I am using it for something else at the moment.

Last edited by katsup,

ItsTheWolf

Splatoon 2 Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
If we're talking strictly consoles, then yes, I'm Ninty only owners.
Have a PC + Switch is the best combo imo. <REMOVED>

Last edited by ItsTheWolf, , Reason: God, brainfart again, why did I say that? Need to start thinking before typing and submitting comments

XxShalevElimelechxX

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Nes, snes, n64 2GCNs, sms, sg model 1 hd graphics, sfc, nfc, ps3 phat 60gb, nds, ndsl, n3ds, 2 NSs, A2600 light sixer, pc, xb360 slim, g&w Mario Bros and I had (stolen in May :<): gb classic, gbc, gba sp 101, gbm.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    tbf I haven't been around on the last pokeflood
    did it happen?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, Wasn't it Scarlet and Violet?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Dunno, I stay in the EoF.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    The craze must've had died down by then.
    I'm much more on the killing floor :x
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Imagine that every Pokemon game is the exact same but with slight tweaks.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, I'm not much of a gaymer, more-so a creator.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    @SylverReZ Syl my beloved :bow: gm
    +1
    It is friday
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Last time I played a game was hmmm... can't exactly recall. :wacko:
    I can't believe you got me with that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I haven't been gaming for such a long time. Been mostly busy with sleep, hardware tinkering and checking GBAtemp frequently.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but...