Gaming Any map with just plat king jewels?

WaffleDee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I was just looking around and it seems like there are several maps that have just metal kings on one floor but no maps with just platinum jewels on one floor.
Is this because MKS are faster to train on or that PJK are much rarer?
If it is the latter then does anyone know ehere I can find an uploaded save with an only PJK map?

EDIT: Or if someone could show me how to make this with the save editor or something that would work too.

liquidnumb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Platinum King Jewels are only found in rank S grottos of Ruins and Ice. They net 250k XP. Metal King Slimes can be found in rank D water and C lava ruins and net 120k XP. It is likely that in order to find a king plat you would have to grind on king metal in the first place. I still haven't heard of anyone coming across a floor with only king platinums so I imagine it's quite rare. To even have a chance you need a map with a minimum quality of 181, meaning a level 99 map and a level 99 hero with no revocations.

WaffleDee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think it is possible tough. Someone claimed to get one, don't know if he was lying or not. If it is possible then there would be a number combination that could be used with the save editor to unlock it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.