any Indian nationals ? ........ or been to Ahmedabad ?

geedub

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi guys my work just phoned and said my next job will be in Ahmedabad in the new year ! could be 5/6 months work

i was just wondering what its like there , tourist attractions , things to see and do , and do's and dont's ect !

but the big question is should i go , i mean i see it as a major terrorist area, i just read there was 21 bombs that went off on july 26th alone , then theres the recent mumbai terrorist attacks !

i know terrorism is everywhere , i aint stupid , i grew up in army life as my dad was a soldier !

also just to add my work is in the oil and gas industry , we will be working on a gas / oil pipe in a remote part !

any advise guys ? cheers

NiGHtS

Trophies
XP
Country
I advise you to go for it. Being indian and having been to india on holiday a few times ahmedabad is a nice enough place. It has its share of problems, such as terrorism, but to be fair this happens in every corner of the world like you said. you might find living there a little uncomfortable if you're used to a nice cosy house in UK though
wink.gif

but its an amazing place in the night, so many places to go and so many things to do.

But of course I cant tell you much else, i'm only a 15 year old who goes on this site to see if theres any 360 news lol

silent sniper

!dennaB
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Lol, man, I'm not trying to be racist here (to my own kind lol), but me, being an Indo-Canadian, born in Canada, who's taken a vacation to India, I gotta tell ya, it smells like fuck!

other than that its pretty neat..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, I think i'm one too