Gaming Any Good English Galges?

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a few European dating games, but they suck balls.

I heard Cheer We Go has a little of it in it.
jjjewel's working on Tokimeki Memorial 1st Love Plus, she already has an English patch, but it isn't done yet.

Angel_of_God

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I wanted to branch out into other types of games. I usually play RPGs and shooters.

EDIT: Thanks phoenixgoddess for the information.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem,

I'm sure I can name a few more, but I won't be able to until later.

Try Harvest Moon or Shepherd's Crossing 2(it's addictive), you can pick either gender and it has dating in it, well, marriage.

Huh... now I have an urge to play HM.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
phoenixgoddess27 said:
It's funny how both of you say off-topic things that don't even matter.
So helpful, give yourself a pat on the back for attacking.

Well isn't MOST topics has not-on-subject posts, go somewhere please! I don't need to be judged for something I find distasteful in that person's username! Angle-of-God?! Who the hell is he/she to give themselves such a pompous title?
I digress, since this topic is about games and not about religion!

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-snip-
What sense does that even make?
laugh.gif

Stay on topic, who cares what his username is, mine says Goddess in it, big deal.
It's just a username.
If you're not going to help him, don't post, keep your whining to yourself or PM him about it, but don't make a post about an issue you have with something not on topic.
People aren't going to cater to your needs simply cause you find something "distasteful".
There are tons of offensive usernames out there, nothing you can do about it, so why complain?

Ah, by the way Angel of God, a good friend(haflore) refreshed my memory, I'm translating Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 2nd Season, hahaha, it's a dating game, so you can also wait for that
happy.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-snip-

Honestly, being the macho manly man I am, I can't say I know a whole lot that's specifically "girly" but there's definitely games that are accessible to both genders. Rhythm Heaven (although I wasn't a fan myself), Elite Beat Agents (and it's tacky J-Pop cousin, Osu! Takae! Ouden! or something like that), Brain Age, and a bunch of puzzlers are all for both genders. Sorry if there's not anything gender heavy on the female side that's actually, you know, not shovelware.

Oh, wait, there's that Style Boutique game or something. It's actually supposed to be quite a good store management type of game. Even a lot of fellow manly men here played it.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
-snip-

Honestly, being the macho manly man I am, I can't say I know a whole lot that's specifically "girly" but there's definitely games that are accessible to both genders. Rhythm Heaven (although I wasn't a fan myself), Elite Beat Agents (and it's tacky J-Pop cousin, Osu! Takae! Ouden! or something like that), Brain Age, and a bunch of puzzlers are all for both genders. Sorry if there's not anything gender heavy on the female side that's actually, you know, not shovelware.

Oh, wait, there's that Style Boutique game or something. It's actually supposed to be quite a good store management type of game. Even a lot of fellow manly men here played it.

Style Boutique is addictive.
It's a game for girls, but it's not really a dating game, I highly recommend it though!
I don't know if Witch's Wish has dating aspects, but it's a game for girls too.
Try Virtual Villagers you can hook people up and make them pop babies, it's an RTS, I believe.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
-snip-

Speaking as the manly man I am, I have to say that I think you misread the post. He/she (didn't bother to look) is looking for dating sims, not "Gal Games" xD!

Also - I recommend the Harvest Moon series.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
monkat said:
Guild McCommunist said:

Speaking as the manly man I am, I have to say that I think you misread the post. He/she (didn't bother to look) is looking for dating sims, not "Gal Games" xD!

Also - I recommend the Harvest Moon series.

PG kinda said there aren't any good English dating sims for the DS so that's kinda out the window. I figured I might as well go for some non-gender geared games in that case
smile.gif

EDIT: Cutting out snipped post.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
PG kinda said there aren't any good English dating sims for the DS so that's kinda out the window. I figured I might as well go for some non-gender geared games in that case
smile.gif

EDIT: Cutting out snipped post.

Well, if the OP can speak Japanese, I can look on my Acekard and recommend all of the Japanese games on there,
but what I can do is look for English ones on there. *turns on DS*

These are the English ones I have :

There's the Lost in Blue trilogy, I know it depends on which ending you get.
Harvest Moon(All five)
Summon Night Twin Age, it's an RPG but you can end up with one of the guys if you pick the girl.
Avalon Code: Same as above.
Virtual Villagers
Wedding Dash, it's cute.
Shepherd's Crossing 2, as I said, addictive, but your animals will get on your damn nerves.
I don't know if there's any in Satisfashion or Florist Shop, but they are games for girls.
J4G: A Girl's World
Drama Queens, it's like Mario Party for DS but you can date.
Don't know if there's any in Chocolatier.

And that's all.

EDIT: There's no dating in PS0, but you can choose to be a girl.

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Well, if the OP can speak Japanese, I can look on my Acekard and recommend all of the Japanese games on there,
but what I can do is look for English ones on there. *turns on DS*

These are the English ones I have :

There's the Lost in Blue trilogy, I know it depends on which ending you get.
Harvest Moon(All five)
Summon Night Twin Age, it's an RPG but you can end up with one of the guys if you pick the girl.
Avalon Code: Same as above.
Virtual Villagers
I don't know if there's dating in Phantasy Star Zero.
Wedding Dash, it's cute.
Shepherd's Crossing 2, as I said, addictive, but your animals will get on your damn nerves.
I don't know if there's any in Satisfashion or Florist Shop, but they are games for girls.
J4G: A Girl's World
Drama Queens, it's like Mario Party for DS but you can date.
Don't know if there's any in Chocolatier.

And that's all.
There's no daring in PS0.
Just action RPG bliss. :drool:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag