Hacking Any fix for Golden Sun Dark Dawn for cyclods?

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
kylehboc said:
What happened to the days where a damn cheat code would over ride AP for games?It used to be more common than not.Games like china town wars and what not.

Nobody, that codes, cares enough to release a general patch for games anymore either as a cheat code or hex edit(Ips too) Either get a cart that works no matter what(DSTWO) or use a DSTT, R4 or Acekard since they always get updates. Poor CycloDS users, right now. Hopefully when TC releases this new cart, they will get back on the fixes that we need.

Kazooie77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I got sick of waiting got a DS ONE Super card for $23 free shipping.....and I've been playing it since. that better then $39 to $40 for the DSTWO.

Gariscus

Former Team Cyclops Mod
Trophies
XP
Country
Kazooie77 said:
Hey I got sick of waiting got a DS ONE Super card for $23 free shipping.....and I've been playing it since. that better then $39 to $40 for the DSTWO.
You're saying that the DS ONE is better than the DSTWO? You can't be serious...
rolleyes.gif

Kazooie77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gariscus said:
Kazooie77 said:
You're saying that the DS ONE is better than the DSTWO? You can't be serious...
rolleyes.gif

No I'm not saying that....what I'm saying if you don't want to spent a lot of money and don't care about running GBAs NES, or SNES games then why buy the DSTWO. I have a card that GBAs work great on and as for NES, SNES, ect...... that why I own a Wii.

Kazooie77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bigllama99 said:
Kazooie77 said:

So.. you bought an inferior flashcart just to play one game.. did it ever occur to you that you could just buy the frggin game instead of paying to pirate it?

Hey guy there are many other games that were not working on the CEvo ....so go flame someone else.
yaynds.gif

getsallad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
grandem said:
Is it sure it will never work on cyclo :S?

No, it'll probably just take a while. Right now their forum is down, but once they resume to release updates of the firmware it should be playable. It's just that CycloDS used to be one of the best cards, that could play new games the earliest. Now? Meh.

Arch Feline

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It has sure been awhile and no patch for the AP. Seems like the method used in the firmware will not work as a patch.

There is something about the Anti Piracy measure used in the game. When I use the cheat to generate a random encounter, I need to be quick on releasing the start button and the d-pad. I frequently get streaks and on occasion get the black screen.

newyears1978

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It can't be that hard since it works on other cards..

I just don't think the TC has even tried yet..I mean they can't even get the website up and stable..and the forums.. :\

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
I think they are reading all your postings at GBAtemp and are crying because you can't play Golden Sun.

They care that much!
unsure.gif

Ellara

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
zero00 said:
Team Cyclops just released firmware 1.61 which lets you play this game!!
Indeed there is a new firmware release! I've yet to see for myself if the playability aspect is true.

But, there's irony for ya'. I just bought the game figuring that it won't be fixed for several more weeks. Then again, I was going to buy it anyway.
yaynds.gif

zero00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ellara said:
zero00 said:
Team Cyclops just released firmware 1.61 which lets you play this game!!
Indeed there is a new firmware release! I've yet to see for myself if the playability aspect is true.

But, there's irony for ya'. I just bought the game figuring that it won't be fixed for several more weeks. Then again, I was going to buy it anyway.
yaynds.gif

Funny, I just saw this game at the mall today but I decided to wait for a fix since Gran Turismo was keeping me busy anyway. Good thing I did huh? lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm doing fine, and you?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, happy birthday