Hacking Any fix for Golden Sun Dark Dawn for cyclods?

noddalives

Trophies
XP
Country
so Golden Sun (E) doesnt work either? I was hoping it would >< Thats ok i can wait a few weeks for a firmware update

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT. What the hell is taking so long? Come on boys, the Cyclo used to be one of the best supported cards out there. Now we're not even getting a fix for one of the most eagerly awaited DS games ever. What the fuck? Every other card is fixed so how hard can it be? Move your lazy asses and fix this fucking game already.

hnguyen2011

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I totally agree with that because cyclods cards need to update the firmware to play Golden Sun: Dark Dawn. That really sucks.. I really wanted to play this game over the holidays.

VincentKnight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried e-mailing the people over at Team Cyclods yet to find out what's going on? I know that most of the time they do answer their e-mails maybe someone can find the e-mail address and give it a shot.

bearbrik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i actually bought a dstwo last week because of this, but shipping from shoptemp is gonna take forever, especially with the christmas season.

i really do hope team cyclops does make an update before my card arrives though, i love my cyclo

gamefreak94

GBAtemps (Un)Official Illogical Poster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT. What the hell is taking so long? Come on boys, the Cyclo used to be one of the best supported cards out there. Now we're not even getting a fix for one of the most eagerly awaited DS games ever. What the fuck? Every other card, that is still alive, is fixed so how hard can it be? Move your lazy asses and fix this fucking game already.
*Fixed
And have you ever considered they don't know how to fix it for THEIR flashcart? If its so easy, why don't you help them out. I'm sure your guy's complains aren't making it easier for them. Just go buy a R4 for 3 USD, or borrow a friends flashcard. Heck, just buy the game if its the most anticipated game ever.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
VincentKnight said:
Has anyone tried e-mailing the people over at Team Cyclods yet to find out what's going on? I know that most of the time they do answer their e-mails maybe someone can find the e-mail address and give it a shot.

I emailed them asking for an ETA on when the forums might be back up and running, and instead of answering the question, they replied back saying they were aware of the problem. Yeah, I know you're aware of the problem, hence the message that says "Sorry, the board is unavailable at the moment while we are performing maintenance" when I go to your site. I want to know when we can expect to see the problem fixed.

Ignored.

Knyaz Vladimir

3DS Hacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
GeekyGuy said:
VincentKnight said:

I emailed them asking for an ETA on when the forums might be back up and running, and instead of answering the question, they replied back saying they were aware of the problem. Yeah, I know you're aware of the problem, hence the message that says "Sorry, the board is unavailable at the moment while we are performing maintenance" when I go to your site. I want to know when we can expect to see the problem fixed.

Ignored.
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK.

I got that out of my system, and TC is a bitch.

lucoia

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
GeekyGuy said:
VincentKnight said:

Ignored.

Mailed them two times with similar questions abouta ETAs but never got an answers, waited another week to see if something changed but nothing happened, bought an R4i sdhc for 10€ yesterday and case closed.

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
lucoia said:
Mailed them two times with similar questions abouta ETAs but never got an answers, waited another week to see if something changed but nothing happened, bought an R4i sdhc for 10€ yesterday and case closed.

Yippppeee! I've been waiting for months to hear that from a CycloDS user!

Although: Acekard 2.i with Akaio would be even better.
moogle.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDBFP_T5XHU