Hacking Any ETA on cIOS36 Rev11?

iamwally

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wondering if anyone has gotten an ETA from Waninkoko on release date for cIOS36 Rev11? Really like to get my usb microphone working again.
rolleyes.gif

Thanks,

iamwally

iamwally

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I asked! I didn't mean to be a pain. I was just wondering if there was any word on it is all. No need to get crazy about it.

Thanks,

iamwally

dcmanryan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just use cIOS36 rev 8. So far, all new games have worked for me, up to punch out. Rev 8 still has the microphone function. They do need to fix this though. Not everyboby wants to play from a HD. Sooner or later the newer games will quit working with rev 8 if that's all we're gooing to have if we want to play games that use the mic.

BlackEnigma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I agree that it will be "done when it's ready" that is the worst phrase ever and it just needs to die.
It has to somehow be related to that foolish question "Why is everything you are looking for in the last place you look for it?"

SublimeAndEtc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, I'm using rev12. Where have you been?
laugh.gif

Seriously though, anything short of an announcement on someone's blog or site is nothing more than an educated (hopefully!) guess.

grayfox77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
iamwally said:
Wondering if anyone has gotten an ETA from Waninkoko on release date for cIOS36 Rev11? Really like to get my usb microphone working again.
rolleyes.gif

Thanks,

iamwally

uLoader + cIOS 222 works perfectly with USB HDD + Microphone. You don't need wait.

Elfish

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
just wait god damn it -.-

a bit more patience pls.

waninkoko is doing a good job, give him some time and stop asking stupid questions :/

djda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Barbados
cIOS rev 11 was not a major release and i think was only released in certain soft mod packages (Maybe softmii im not sure which one)

And way to bump

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not taken down, but had to remove a bunch of games
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sirloin sounds good tonight
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah it does
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    RIP Vimm's Lair (most of the games anyway), you will be missed

also i think this is a great time and reason to bring back a hashtag previously used about ubisoft
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    #stopkillinggames
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    #mailmesomesirloinsteak
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mail you deeze nuts
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That be cheap, flat rate small envelope. Me- "Hey this envelope is empty, oh that makes since."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still fits in your mouth the same way
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was looking at steaks other day at grocery, can't believe some cuts (angus) are like $25 a pound. Crazyness. Price of good fish is just as bad.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    when i go to college,what do you guys think i should major?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    inb4 computer science
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Fake Leg scratching 101
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    IT support you can act like your own farts smell like cherries that way
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Odin 2s $300 lol no
  • Scarlet @ Scarlet:
    The Mini is even more lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That RG cube is starting to look like the better value price creep option
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a handheld gaming system with a tablet sized screen, like a 8 or10" screen, with controllers that can detach like the Switch.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @BigOnYa i was legitimately trying to scratch my leg, this is reminding me of that cylinder post
  • Scarlet @ Scarlet:
    I don't see the buzz about a square screen personally. I think there will be a review on the site within a few weeks though if you are interested.
    +1
  • Scarlet @ Scarlet:
    I've put down the money on the Odin 2 Mini since I just love that Vita form factor. Loved the power of the Odin 2 but the size always put me off, this one seems exactly what I've been wanting.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't care about the square screen it's just nice to hold something you don't have to stretch your arms a foots length
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All these things expecting to be super huge is overrated just run a type c cable to your TV if you want a big display or in my case screen mirror it
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: All these things expecting to be super huge is overrated just run a type c cable to your TV if...