Gaming Any change of a Phoenix Wright 3 remake?

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I know that Phoenix Wright 4 is currently in development and due to be released next year, but it would be nice to get the full story and play the 3rd game before.
To me this makes sense, especially for use non-japanese reading people who can't play the 3rd game on the GBA.
It seems strange to me that capcom have PW4 on the go and not a remake of PW3 first.

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ahhh.....topic on every gyakuten saiban fan's mind....I'm almost finishe with #2 and and got #3 on gba that's been patched with a chinese translation. My only problem is that it's simplified chinese and that may impede me a tad since I'm used to reading traditional characters. Anyone know if there's a version with traditional characters? Couldn't find any after googling for awhile. The simplified one is easy enough to find. They're also releasing a PC game in Japan I think that has 1-3 all packed together.....now if that had English I'd be all over that, but somehow I doubt it.

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ya' know, Gyakuten Saiban 4 might not have an english translation, they may just be including them on the gba remakes, in which case we would have to wait 2 years for it. (2007 will see pw3 in english if pw2 sells well here, and 2008 would be 4 in english)
But if GS 4 has english that would rule.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh