ANTI-YOUTUBE NEW CHANNEL LAYOUT MOVEMENT!!!!!!

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mhm... I despise these new channels. I have an account and haven't been on. So I am still gonna get on YouTube tomorrow. You guys just won't know that I am on... I won't be on my account.

Like seriously, everyone has different time periods too. Everyone can accuse others of being on at different times. Eg, people in the Philippines have the oposite time of Canada. So instead of AM they are PM and the other way around.

Problem is, we aren't always on the same date. So lets say it is 11:40pm in Canada, it would be 11:40am in Philippines of the next day. At least I think it is like that... I just don't know if it is on the same day, but this is what I think.

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
well i'm have nothing against the new layout, i still prefer the old one because it's more classic and less buttons to press just to find ONE video from a channel

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh and on the new channel, the upside is that you don't need to re-load pages. But sadly, the new channel doesn't accept videos that don't allow embeding. I tried it. I favorited a video that didn't allow embeding, then it didn't show on the channel unless I clicked all the way to the actual video page.

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Painguy said:
ANTI-YOUTUBE NEW CHANNEL LAYOUT. SPREAD THIS AROUND IF YOU WANT TO WATCH VIDS WITHOUT SEARCHING FOR 100 HOURS TO GET WHAT YOU WANTED. SPREEEEAAAAAAAAAAADDDD

Watch here----> Youtube-Youtube Blackout Date
Whut-ian.jpg

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's fucking Youtube. I can still watch my videos of hampsters on pianos eating popcorn without a bunch of retarted "RISE AGAINST OPPRESSION" idiots not uploading more dumbfuck videos of them doing terrible at Halo for a day. If Youtube was, you know, banning any video that they didn't personally like, you may consider some type of Youtube boycott (which still wouldn't do anything), but for a fucking new channel layout? Boo-fucking-hoo. I'm sick of these "brave masterknight" idiots who try to start some revolutionary movement on the intertubes against some completely insignificant issue.

And for Christ's sake, what's the point of uploading some useless Youtube video about it when you can just type the information on a webpage, your Youtube page, a blog, or a text document and upload it somewhere else? I'm also sick of these dumbass videos of just text that waste precious server space over there.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
I'm not a fan of the new layout, but it's being "forced" upon people? As far as I'm aware, there's still an option to use the old layout. Show me some source if I'm wrong on that.

And if you hate Youtube so much, just use a different host. Vimeo, Dailymotion (Better quality than Youtube (Has a HD option too and your video doesn't have to be re-encoded in a crazy resolution to get better quality) and a 20 minute limit instead of 10:59), Viddler (Higher quality when used together with Polsy, not sure on the time limit but I've seen videos over 30 minutes long) or any other of the high quality video hosts available.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up