Hacking another way to install and play from disc needed

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
the problem is not the ticket, it's your network.

if you don't want to launch haxchi before playing every time you reboot your console, install cbhc. it will launch haxchi automatically at boot.

Last edited by Cyan,

Cart00nHead

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
look read my edit and give your brain a chance, if you stop grouping my posts for a second you'd see i went through it methodically. that's why they were in two different sections as one was a question for the game and the other was for a loader/homebrew solution.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

its not that i don't want to launch haxchi, its that i shouldn't need to, having decided to not use the back up of game but rather just use the disc, the disc will not update, my network is fine, the rest of my games are fine, the wii is fine.

thanks for helping me identify the tik keys and the access, very usefull.

Last edited by Cart00nHead,

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
of course, you shouldn't need to, it was just an option I told. you could just reinstall the 18GB game using WUP and use CBHC if you don't want to click on haxchi.

the other section is for games which are not pirated. to talk about a game.
you hacked your console, you pirated it, and you asked how to fix a situation where you installed a game using homebrew. again, this is the right section, not the other one where you just talk about the game itself, not the problem after deleting a pirated part.
if your network is fine, and the disc doesn't work anymore, it's really a ticket issue. If you can't manage to find the proper ticket and delete it, then it's another problem and someone will come and help you as clearly I can't.

Cart00nHead

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i understand that i posted there as maybe there is a possibility the game was just abandoned and maybe its a new issue.

i cant pirate a game i already own.

are tickets in the sys file relevant to this issue? how much space will i need to dump my nand?

Cmrosales26

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hello im having the same problem as you, with the same game, batman arkham city, deleted the installed game that i installed using wup installer to free usb space, just that, then i tried to run my batman disc, it says i need to update the software, same as you dont have options to run the game. Did you have a solution to this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!