Hacking Another pokemon post!!

demonata08

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got pokemon moon from the leak. Been playing it off and on for a few days now. I heard it wasnt safe to go online with the 0.0.0 version so i downloaded a new copy of sun from someone who said it was his own personal dump of the game. It still says 0.0.0 in CIA tho. Can't find a copy that doesnt say that actually. Any idea why?

Ante0

Trophies
XP
Country
It's probably correct. It's a 3ds dump and the person who got it simply converted it into a cia. A digital dump should say 16 or 32.
I got mine from freeshop and it says 16.

Audino

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Best way to be safe is to download it directly from the eshop, search the .tik on google, install with FBI and 'redownload'.

demonata08

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry ive only very recently hacked my 3ds and gotten into this scene. I'm not sure what .tiks are lol. I'm assuming youre saying i should search for pokemon sun.tik right? or something like that.

Audino

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm sorry ive only very recently hacked my 3ds and gotten into this scene. I'm not sure what .tiks are lol. I'm assuming youre saying i should search for pokemon sun.tik right? or something like that.
Yeah if you install a .tik to your console Nintendo's servers think you've already bought the game and lets you redownload it :)

demonata08

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i looked it up. seems like i use the title key to get the .tik. Any idea what program would be the best to convert the title to the tik?

Subhaan2703

Trophies
XP
Country
Quick question on the same topic. I had the leaked games and delted them and redownloaded them with freeshop. How do I check the version number?

demonata08

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone know what the version should be? I figured it out but when i went to download the title on CIA it asked me to put in the version number. I left it blank and im hopeful it'll set it to whatever it should be lol.

demonata08

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
isnt it suspose to be 3 numbers? lol

Dont think 16 is it. seems weird a release version number. Was thinking 1.0.0 would be it.

Ante0

Trophies
XP
Country
isnt it suspose to be 3 numbers? lol

Dont think 16 is it. seems weird a release version number. Was thinking 1.0.0 would be it.

it's 16. If you check FBI, any game you have installed is a single number. Highest I have is some system app with version: 32216

Edit: Highest that I noticed when scrolling through the list

Last edited by Ante0,

demonata08

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright! Thanks for the info. Now to wait an hour and see if it goes to the right version on its own or if ill have to install it all over again manually entering the version.

Any guesses if its safe to go online now? Thats why i'm concerned over the version. id like to try online. Havent heard anything since the game actually released.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn