Another Nozoomer problem

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Holified 2x, Jun 3, 2011.

Jun 3, 2011

Another Nozoomer problem by Holified 2x at 3:58 AM (503 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Holified 2x
    OP

Member Holified 2x GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Well i just got zelda phantom hourglass for no cash but any way when i try to play it doesnt get past the creating a game file part after u push start i waited an hour too anybody have a solution to this problem help much needed

2. molh394

Member molh394 GBAtemp Regular

Singapore
    Are your No$gba and ROMs both in My Documents folders? At least make sure your BATTERY subfolder is not read-only.

Ensure you are using No$Zoomer v2.3.0.2.
    Also make sure you are using No$gba v2.6a. You can check the version under Help -> About.

Obtain and put biosarm7.rom, biosarm9.rom and Firmware.bin into the same folder as No$gba and No$Zoomer (google if you can't find them, or just dump them from your own DS).

Those are all the standard solutions. Try them, even if they don't fix *this* problem they will help to make things better for you. If the problem persists, though, do continue to tell us about it.

Edit: That's assuming that your computer is not powerful enough to play DeSmuME at decent speeds. If you can use desmume then just use it, it should solve your problem for you without much fuss.

3. Holified 2x
    OP

United States
    I have everything an yes desume to slow i tryed converting a desume save to no cash using the converter site it work with the world ends with u but not zelda

4. Narayan

Member Narayan desu~

Philippines
    try starting from gba bios instead of start cartridge directly.

5. Holified 2x
    OP

United States
    its still trying to create as i speak ion kno wats wrong but it is a lot of sound noise even with noise suppression