Hacking Another noob asking for help

AmishSamurai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I downloaded the AKAIO, did the panasonic formatter first, and have them in the root file (That is just when you select the card the place it goes by default, right?), but I get a perpetual loading screen. I just got this today and have never used flashcards before, so I am confused. Can anybody help please?

AmishSamurai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do. That's what I thought the root directory was. I still get a perpetual loading screen though.

EDIT: Do I put my roms? Do those go in the root directory too?

AmishSamurai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the official firmware to see if that's it, and I have a .nds rom to test it. Still have Unlimited Load Works going on.

Is it possible I got a fake? I got it from Dealwoot, which is one of the official resellers on their site.

EDIT: Does the first load take longer than normal? What is the normal loadup time?

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
are you using an original ak2? this is a known issue with the later batch of the ak2s which went bad. if you have a 2.1 is it a lighter green pcb with a small chip stucking up from the case under the sticker? in that case it is an ak2 *fixed* of errors - which means it could still have errors.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: That counts as a software update :tpi: