Another AKAIO Question

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Atashi, Feb 7, 2010.

Feb 7, 2010

Another AKAIO Question by Atashi at 11:05 PM (659 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Atashi
    OP

Member Atashi Out of the Loop

Canada
    I'm trying to configure things using the globalsettings.ini file for my AKAIO but the hiddenFileNames section does not seem to be working as expected.

In the Wiki, it provides this example:
    hiddenFileNames = __aio,__ak2,__rpg,akmenu4.nds,moonshl2,.ini,.txt

It also states " Add your file extensions without the use of wildcards."

So I'm expecting that the .ini and .txt entries in hiddenFileNames will cause .ini and .txt files to be hidden, even if the fileListType is set to display all files.

However when I use this example, and set the fileListType option to "All", it hides the directories and the akmenu4.nds file as expected, but .ini files and .txt files are still displayed.

I'm using the latest (1.5.1) version of AKAIO on an Acekard 2i which has been updated to work on a DSI ver 1.4U.

Am I doing something wrong, or does the AKAIO softare not allow files to be hidden based on extension?

Thanks!

2. penthaler

Member penthaler GBAtemp Fan

Czech Republic
    Looks like bug, post it in AKAIO forum
    http://www.normmatt.com/

EDIT: Try to disable SHOW HIDDEN FILES in AKAIO settings... If it is ENABLED it SHOWS ALL FOLDERS (__AIO too etc)

3. Atashi
    OP

Member Atashi Out of the Loop

Canada
    Thanks for the tip. I do have the showHiddenFiles set to disabled, so that isn't it. I'll tinker with it a bit more before posting a bug report.

Cheers!