Anonymous Takes On The Westboro Baptist Church

retKHAAAN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After putting into danger lives of that fake church members AND probably their less if not at all involved families giving out adresses and stuff, they filled a... death certificate!?

That's plain terrorism going on here.. yet the most of you applaud in content claiming it's "justice"? Yeah, well, NO!
so it's "terrorism" to harass someone on the internet, but it is not terrorism to yell at grieving families that their innocent young children deserved to die in a shower of bullets? that's pretty fucked up guy...

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
so it's "terrorism" to harass someone on the internet, but it is not terrorism to yell at grieving families that their innocent young children deserved to die in a shower of bullets? that's pretty fucked up guy...

Only 'harass somone on the internet'? From what i could read there were names, adresses, phones numbers given so harm will surely be done.. About that fake church activity i don't back them up one bit as it is obviously a hate group right from the start.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course! This is America, after all, a land where hate crimes are allowed like no tomorrow and those who gather food storage are labeled terrorists. Thank goodness other countries don't allow these wankers to protest or enter(such as the UK, I respect them for doing that).

retKHAAAN

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only 'harass somone on the internet'? From what i could read there were names, adresses, phones numbers given so harm will surely be done.. About that fake church activity i don't back them up one bit as it is obviously a hate group right from the start.
and it's been a couple weeks since that info was published with no incident reported. If you're expecting some sort of violence from a few hacktivists...I think you're grossly misinformed as to the difference between a hacktivist and an activist...

Reactions: koimayeul

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
and it's been a couple weeks since that info was published with no incident reported. If you're expecting some sort of violence from a few hacktivists...I think you're grossly misinformed as to the difference between a hacktivist and an activist...

And i am SURE glad to be wrong about more violences and hate going on.. :)

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
Wrong...it's a religion! (According to America, so it's tax-exempt)

retrodoctor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can start a church for bending little girls over behind your van and consider it a religion to become a tax exempt organization.

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
Firstly, though the WBC is despicable they should be allowed to say what they want. The free speech equals hate speech thing is void as that is the point- there should be no restraints on freedom. A little bit of freedom for those who deserve it was pretty much the motto of the slave trade, or apartheid. If the mainstream news didn't report on them planning to be abhorrent in the name of God they would have stopped years ago and moved onto something else. That something else may have been worse but it may have shown their poor children that nobody takes them seriously (watch the two excellent Louis Theroux documentaries on them to see how the teenage girl goes from being timid and unsure to just like her mother in 4 years, and to see the 11 year old boy quietly saying he has to suppress his thoughts).

Secondly Anonymous is just a word that is applicable in a lot of situations, in this one those that hide behind their V masks in the name of left wing justice are outweighed by those that hide behind them on their multitude of fake facebook accounts where they insult fellow schoolchildren and post statuses about paedophilia. Or harrass any female that dares have an opinion anywhere on the internet. The sad thing for the hackers is that 4chan users seem to believe anonymous is a word made just for those on /b so when 'a group of anonymous hackers' is mentioned they go nuts taking all the credit when it is highly likely very few of them actually trawl through the mountains of gore, jailbait and dragonball z references daily.

In summation, don't advertise the WBC and don't get so angry at them that you bring them to the public eye. Let them hate, sooner or later it will wear them down.

PS- takes the heat off the anti vs pro gun debate that the pro side were trying to turn in to an anti vs pro media debate doesn't it?

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
Some hacking groups have literally used "anonymous" as their title... it's not that news sites didn't know who did it, that was the actual title.

Sorry I didn't make it clear, I know some groups use Anon as their name but 4chan tends to get a lot of the credit for doing very little. If you are an anonymous hacker it must be quite nice to have a whole community willing to take credit for your work...

I thought Anon had given up anyway?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Firstly, though the WBC is despicable they should be allowed to say what they want. The free speech equals hate speech thing is void as that is the point- there should be no restraints on freedom. A little bit of freedom for those who deserve it was pretty much the motto of the slave trade, or apartheid. If the mainstream news didn't report on them planning to be abhorrent in the name of God they would have stopped years ago and moved onto something else. That something else may have been worse but it may have shown their poor children that nobody takes them seriously (watch the two excellent Louis Theroux documentaries on them to see how the teenage girl goes from being timid and unsure to just like her mother in 4 years, and to see the 11 year old boy quietly saying he has to suppress his thoughts).

Secondly Anonymous is just a word that is applicable in a lot of situations, in this one those that hide behind their V masks in the name of left wing justice are outweighed by those that hide behind them on their multitude of fake facebook accounts where they insult fellow schoolchildren and post statuses about paedophilia. Or harrass any female that dares have an opinion anywhere on the internet. The sad thing for the hackers is that 4chan users seem to believe anonymous is a word made just for those on /b so when 'a group of anonymous hackers' is mentioned they go nuts taking all the credit when it is highly likely very few of them actually trawl through the mountains of gore, jailbait and dragonball z references daily.

In summation, don't advertise the WBC and don't get so angry at them that you bring them to the public eye. Let them hate, sooner or later it will wear them down.

PS- takes the heat off the anti vs pro gun debate that the pro side were trying to turn in to an anti vs pro media debate doesn't it?

Then I suppose that using free speech to threaten government leaders would fall under your logic? It's hate speech, I don't give a damn if that's protected under free speech of not; they're being nothing but a bunch of hate mongering troll wankers who have no lives.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: decided to make wood menu the default flashcart menu instead of twl menu