Anonymous being (possibly) framed in the Sony hacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad567

D. Gregar
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Greece
So what? How the heck are gonna get them since they are Ano..
That's definitely not a proof..!!
Anonymous are basically fighting for the freedom of the net information from what I know...
Is it freedom to steal people privacy??.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone is anonymous. Therefore, to blame someone is to blame the actual person/people that hacked it.

/thread.

By the way, I'm serious about this post.

Anonymous could have lied about not attacking Sony's server but, regardless of the answer, that person does not represent anonymous since everyone IS anonymous.

I don't really care about Sony all that much anymore. I used to be such a big fan but I lost a lot of trust after all these situations.

ninditsu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there can be a tie in hacking skills, a random person who was lurking even lower than anonymous may be just as talented.

by the way, I am anonymous. LOL just kidding. i am not

jerome27

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sony fucked up.

Sony failed to protect millions of users.

It doesn't matter who is to blame for the hack.

Sony is to blame, entirely, for this fiasco.

They failed. They screwed up. And now, as usual, this sleazy company is trying to pass the buck.

Besides the chankids could have never pulled off something this sophisticated. Not to mention the fact that the anonymous image boards are overflowing with anti-sony hatred.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
"We are Legion".

Someone call Commander Sheppard.

But really, the Anonymous are actually quite disorganized. This is probably some rogue guy who wants to be in with the "Anonymous" and put this in there.

And if you think the Anonymous are "freedom fighters" then you're just stupid. They're a bunch of no-life nerds who have nothing else to do but get up in arms over non-issues like this. Fuck poverty, Sony is a big meanie!
Agree.
Anyway anyone have any idea when PSN is back up, cause i've been wanting to play black ops :/

Prof. 9

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE said:
On the IRC servers Anonymous uses to organize its operations, channels dedicated to attacks on Sony have been systematically deleted for weeks.QUOTEAs news spreads that Anonymous was behind an attack on millions of gamers, there will likely be another backlash. "Pissed off that Anonymous Hacked PSN," wrote one Twitter user. Stealing millions of regular folks' credit cards is not a good look for Anonymous, the self-styled defenders of free speech.
Hmm. Two birds with one stone?

Eckin

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's such an easy way out for Sony like this; just look at this thread!

No matter how hard everyone else tries to explain, there will always be some guys who think "Anon" is a group of 4channers who "did it for teh lulz!"

You can't even have a civilized discussion about the case after they play out the "Anonymous card"

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I love reading this Sony/Anon news, they just keep on getting exciting day by day, news by news xD

TwoBladedKnight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I definitely think it's not anon... Why would they be stupid enough to put a file stating it's them on the server... I doubt they'd be able to do all this anyays...

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SifJar said:
BobTheJoeBob said:
Fair enough, although making an assumption like that isn't a good idea considering (as stated by Twin Retro) that anyone can be anon, so their technically aren't any Anon wannabe's.

I said EXACTLY that in the post of mine you quoted. Learn to read.
Where exactly did you say that in the quote of my post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No those are just incoming calls +1