Anodyne The Game

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So while browsing The Pirate Bay for totally legal reasons, on the front page they had this picture:

Capture.png

It looks to be a pretty cool game. They have a website for it along with a donate button, and they're also on Steam Greenlight, so check it out. I know some people are into these types of games and everything. I plan on checking it out later, you might like it.

Source

Reactions: 431unknown

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess. Legit torrents are uploaded all the time, it's just that naming the site gives internet noobs access to basically... everything.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
This is nice, I just donated the 1$, although I might buy more after I try the game... For now I'll go on steam and vote for this. It's seems pretty nice, I love games that have this 16bit feel.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
I wonder what Steam think about all this. Surely making a deal with a major distribution service and then giving away your game for free on an infamous torrent site has its repercussions?

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I wonder what Steam think about all this. Surely making a deal with a major distribution service and then giving away your game for free on an infamous torrent site has its repercussions?

They haven't been accepted yet, I'm assuming once they get into Steam, they'll remove the torrent they put up.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh sweet, it's out? I saw it randomly on modDB a bit ago and thought it looked super interesting, in the vein of Link's Awakening and stuff.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's quite a Zelda love song isn't it? There's more to it than that though. I liked this game a lot and would happily pay them to make more titles.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it looks like an interesting mix-up between Sword of Mana and Zelda just from looking at the graphics. Two games that are absolutely timeless. I will be checking this out. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: hiiii sisters