Hacking annoying black ops USB loader fail

Nikolai447

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Right so yesterday i was playing black ops wii on usb loader GX perfectly fine, went to multiplayer did the multiple profile thing to get connected, asked me to install a patch i agreed and was happily playing most of the night.
But today when i tried to load it through USB loader GX it seemed to find my hard drive and the lights were flashing as usual but the screen stayed black and nothing else happened while the hard drive buzzed away.

so.

I searched around for a bit and was told that CFG loader could probably fix my problem but again no luck. i got the 222-mload v60 CFG loader which i loaded the game with 222-mload, it game booted but did the loading screen hang. so i installed hermes cIOS 224 base 57, went back to CFG loader set up boot options for Black ops to use 224-mload but it freezes when it says

Base: IOS57 v5.0 ..

ive tried reinstalling the cIOS but still nothing.

anybody have any clues as to what is happening and anyways to fix it?

brausm08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
henniger said:
Try using 249rev20. Works for me on a partitioned seagate.

249v20 with base 57 specifically....

...in my sig, i have my configuration for CoD:BO....works flawlessly in Wiiflow, should do the same for cfg....

Nikolai447

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok i think i found ou the problem, its something about my IOS 249 and 250 not functioning properly

i ran golden eye perfectly through 222-mload but when i tried it with 249 and 250, i got the freezing before loading the game error again

im not certain at all how to fix the messed up IOS's on my wii at all

henniger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Quote- im not certain at all how to fix the messed up IOS's on my wii at all

Just install fresh ones on top of them, I had been using cios249rev14 for the last year until some newer games refused to work. I just downloaded the new one rev20 then went to dopmii and installed it, the new one overwrites the old one. Easy peasy lemon squeezy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.