Homebrew [Announcement?]The Homebrewhub

how should we advertise (read the advertisement section first please)

• We don't continue our effort & No advertisement

Votes: 35 14.5%
  • We advertise to survive

Votes: 102 42.1%
  • We advertise & donate to the developers

Votes: 105 43.4%

• Total voters

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'd turn off my ad block for you guys because I think this is great ;)

EDIT: I do suggest trying to create a more mobile friendly website but that's for later anyway :)

Last edited by Temarile,
Reactions: BurningDesire

ketal

aiueo
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'd turn off my ad block for you guys because I think this is great ;)

EDIT: I do suggest trying to create a more mobile friendly website but that's for later anyway :)

Could you elaborate? The site is mobile-friendly enough on my devices

Tjessx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
How about a homebrew of the month sort of thing?
We've had something like that, (that's why there is this huge "Spotlight" logo in the middle of the page, we forgot to remove it), but we chose to disable it (at least for now) because it wasn't self-updating, however we could implement this in the future with something like newest homebrew, or fastest growing, or something like that

Deleted member 386348

local death grips enthusiast
Trophies
XP
just a suggestion, but maybe you should always have advertisements up. that way, you can use that money on the hosting for the month, and any leftovers will go toward next month.

Tjessx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
just a suggestion, but maybe you should always have advertisements up. that way, you can use that money on the hosting for the month, and any leftovers will go toward next month.
That is the third option, but if we have more profit then we need to pay the server, we'll reinvest it in the homebrew scene (donating to developers)

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Could you elaborate? The site is mobile-friendly enough on my devices

I'll add a picture of how it looks on my phone in the morning. Currently, every homebrew has a big square which is mostly white. In the bottom left is the text (a bit tiny for my liking but that might be because I'm not wearing my glasses right now) and on the bottom right is the picture of the developer. This makes scrolling to the list quite long and tedious.

EDIT: I should've mentioned what I'm using, my bad. I use an iPhone 6s with iOS 10 developers beta with Safari as main browser

Last edited by Temarile,

DrkBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I really love how clean it is but I don't know the purpose of some of the home brews, I really love you could add a short description of the apps

Reactions: Deleted User

Tjessx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'll add a picture of how it looks on my phone in the morning. Currently, every homebrew has a big square which is mostly white. In the bottom left is the text (a bit tiny for my liking but that might be because I'm not wearing my glasses right now) and on the bottom right is the picture of the developer. This makes scrolling to the list quite long and tedious.
I've got the same problems with those QR codes, (iPhone 5S), however, you're the first one who verifies my problem, someone else with the same phone doesn't have this problem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool