OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hi ppl im playing aniaml crossing right now and ive read that there a re 3 characters that u get for using a wifi connection (blanca and some others) i was wondering does it have to be WiFi or can i just connect to a bud with wireless connection and still get these characters to show up ..or is there another way to get them to show?

wohoo

Trophies
XP
Country
Can you use a Wifi connection with the ROM version? I have the original cart & I was wondering if ti worked with a ROM (backup) version...

well... yes? why not?
biggrin.gif
all the WiFi games i've tried is working and i've never been through any problems ;P
the only problem i had with my WiFi connection was to install the program on MY pc ;P i couldn't do that before the 1.04 version.. before that i had the WiFi connector in my brothers room ;P

godbuns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well to anwser this question that none answered, i recently connected to wi fi but was unable to find anyone one to go online with, so i shut down the wi fi connection , the next day blanca showed up in my town...so maybe just connecting to wifi is good enough you dont actually have to go to a town or anything. Was it just coincidence i dont know?

accolon

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Blanca came each time I connected to WFC, even if I did not find any town to visit or a visitor for my town.

The other two cats (mother and her kitten) can also be found on local wireless play, but out of over ten games, I only saw them once.

godbuns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hi Accolon , maybe u can answer this question . I added some freind codes from this site for animal crossing and when i went to the gate keeper and tried to connect no friends were in the list, does it take awhile for the friends names to come up or was no one online, doesnt relly give u a status or anything except some little purple bar moves back and forth . Kind of gave up ever since then.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, SnooPINGAS