Hacking Animal Crossing Problems..

jbeave

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, first of all there is a slight buzzing noise occasionally while I play the game, but it works fine. I recently tried going to another town through DS-to-DS and that worked fine as well. Well, the person tried to save the game, and it was saving for me too but then there was a blue screen on both saying "communication error". We were sitting together so it wasn't that we were out of range from each other. Their save was fine, but mine magically erased itself and I had to restart. But the save was still in the game folder on my Acekard. I've already restarted a new town, but I still get the error when I try to leave another town. People can come in to mine and leave without any problems, though.

At first I thought maybe it was Resetti that erased it but I've read that he doesn't do that. What would cause this to happen and how can I fix it?

Thanks.

ACWWFAN

HERP DERP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is a game worth buying for that very reason my bro has the same problem
frown.gif

Rascal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My daughters play AC:WW a lot and we found that WiFi didn't play well with any flashcarts. This is one of a handful of games that we don't play on our flashcarts to avoid the errors you mentioned.

Rascal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It all depends on the flashcart, the versions of the game being played (there are two), who visits whom, and for how long. We've had good connections between my A2Ki or my CycloDS and their retail carts many times. But several times we got the disconnect screen and it just isn't worth dealing with Resetti.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-