Hacking Animal Crossing Problem

TaNmAn150

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay So I put in Animal Crossing Wild World in my R4 SDHC (clone) flash card. It works fine, but whenever I open my iventory I get this strange lag. It lags alot, and then it goes back to normal, it always happens when I open my items. Is there anyway to fix this?

ragnaroc444

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
TaNmAn150 said:
Okay So I put in Animal Crossing Wild World in my R4 SDHC (clone) flash card. It works fine, but whenever I open my iventory I get this strange lag. It lags alot, and then it goes back to normal, it always happens when I open my items. Is there anyway to fix this?

what type of clone is your card for eg* mines a R4i-SDHC a DSTT Clone (i think lol) and is the game ripped properly and where did you get it??

how much memory is the games cos i'll compare it to mine

Eloweasel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Make sure you have the latest edition of their firmware from the website on the box? I dunno really.

You might have a bugged game perhaps, although most R4 games that come on the cart are pretty true. Could just be the game, if it really bothers you, you could try downloading another copy?

TaNmAn150

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mines a R4-SDHC (The one from R4 Ultra), I have the latest firmware. How do you make sure the game is ripped properly o.o? Mine is 32 MB, so there is no way of fixing it? I mean, I have a SuperCard SD 2 slot, and the game works fine doesnt lag. But it lags on this R4 SDHC.
Any help would be great

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    light27 @ light27: oh it’s the least I could do +1