Animal Crossing Problem

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by TaNmAn150, Oct 18, 2009.

Oct 18, 2009

Animal Crossing Problem by TaNmAn150 at 10:07 AM (1,063 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. TaNmAn150
    OP

Newcomer TaNmAn150 Member

Australia
    Okay So I put in Animal Crossing Wild World in my R4 SDHC (clone) flash card. It works fine, but whenever I open my iventory I get this strange lag. It lags alot, and then it goes back to normal, it always happens when I open my items. Is there anyway to fix this?

2. ragnaroc444

Newcomer ragnaroc444 Member

Australia

what type of clone is your card for eg* mines a R4i-SDHC a DSTT Clone (i think lol) and is the game ripped properly and where did you get it??

how much memory is the games cos i'll compare it to mine

3. Eloweasel

Newcomer Eloweasel Member

Australia
    Make sure you have the latest edition of their firmware from the website on the box? I dunno really.

You might have a bugged game perhaps, although most R4 games that come on the cart are pretty true. Could just be the game, if it really bothers you, you could try downloading another copy?

4. TaNmAn150
    OP

Newcomer TaNmAn150 Member

Australia
    Mines a R4-SDHC (The one from R4 Ultra), I have the latest firmware. How do you make sure the game is ripped properly o.o? Mine is 32 MB, so there is no way of fixing it? I mean, I have a SuperCard SD 2 slot, and the game works fine doesnt lag. But it lags on this R4 SDHC.
    Any help would be great