Hacking animal crossing new methods.

mijuu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
My mrs has one of the old r4 delux cards i have a gateway. is there anyway of getting games like the new animal crossing working on her 3ds without her borrowing my gw? I was thinking it may now be possible as we have many cfw and generally alot more options available now. Can anyone advise if this is possible and give a vague description of what with and i can do the rest. Just wondering if its even possible before i go messing about with it.

dkabot

Better With Others' Systems Than Their Own
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My mrs has one of the old r4 delux cards i have a gateway. is there anyway of getting games like the new animal crossing working on her 3ds without her borrowing my gw? I was thinking it may now be possible as we have many cfw and generally alot more options available now. Can anyone advise if this is possible and give a vague description of what with and i can do the rest. Just wondering if its even possible before i go messing about with it.
So long as she doesn't mind CIA installation times, set up an autoboot CFW using ThemeHax on 9.2.

Reactions: mijuu

mijuu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
What version is her's 3ds firmware?

O3ds 4.5

what would the custom fw be called as in which one and ill go do it. Also pokemon had an issue where the cia version couldn't create a save game. Does this not exist for animal crossing?

I also heard sometime ago that people were getting banned for using duped headers. Did cia users have this issue?

Last edited by mijuu,

mijuu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
so i need to use my gw to create the latest emunand on the 3ds. Then install rxtools cfw and use that. Does rxtools autoboot without a gw card?

Did they ever fix the save issue people were having with pokemon cia versions?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc