animal crossing new methods.

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by mijuu, Oct 9, 2015.

1. mijuu
    OP

mijuu GBAtemp Fan

Jan 9, 2010
    My mrs has one of the old r4 delux cards i have a gateway. is there anyway of getting games like the new animal crossing working on her 3ds without her borrowing my gw? I was thinking it may now be possible as we have many cfw and generally alot more options available now. Can anyone advise if this is possible and give a vague description of what with and i can do the rest. Just wondering if its even possible before i go messing about with it.

2. dkabot

dkabot Better With Others' Systems Than Their Own

Sep 9, 2014
    United States
    So long as she doesn't mind CIA installation times, set up an autoboot CFW using ThemeHax on 9.2.

mijuu likes this.
  3. A_Random_Guy

A_Random_Guy Officially That Dev

May 22, 2015
    Malaysia
    Smea's closet
    What version is her's 3ds firmware?

4. mijuu
    OP

mijuu GBAtemp Fan

Jan 9, 2010
    O3ds 4.5

what would the custom fw be called as in which one and ill go do it. Also pokemon had an issue where the cia version couldn't create a save game. Does this not exist for animal crossing?

I also heard sometime ago that people were getting banned for using duped headers. Did cia users have this issue?

Last edited by mijuu, Oct 9, 2015
  5. A_Random_Guy

A_Random_Guy Officially That Dev

May 22, 2015
    Malaysia
    Smea's closet
    So far, the best cfw is rxTools. you can use your gateway's emunand on this cfw

mijuu likes this.
  6. mijuu
    OP

mijuu GBAtemp Fan

Jan 9, 2010
    so i need to use my gw to create the latest emunand on the 3ds. Then install rxtools cfw and use that. Does rxtools autoboot without a gw card?

Did they ever fix the save issue people were having with pokemon cia versions?