ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

mochiprincess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So after extensive reading through various forums, I found out it's literally impossible to use the available exploits since I'm using a N3DS. Is there anyway someone can dump my old town for me if I give out my dream address? I would gladly appreciate it..

DorsalAxe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I want get back into playing New Leaf, and I'm doing the ol' "make a new villager to prevent unwanted changes" trick. But every time I load the game one of my villagers, Del, is missing (having presumably moved out). When I examine the save in the editor, he's listed as a villager, and not marked as Boxed. Any idea on how I can stop him from vanishing?

milksteak

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question about Save Editor configuration using Homebrew.

I have a n3ds with firmware 11.0. I used browserhax and menuhax to access Homebrew. Then, I got the Save Manager onto Homebrew. However, whenever I selected Save Manager to dump my savegame (red leaf), I kept receiving the message that the game cartridge for ACNL wasn't there. It was, though.

Any idea on why this happens?

EmmBee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any idea on how I can stop him from vanishing?

The only way to stop him from disappearing is to time travel back to the last date you played and load the game in the past. What's happening is when you load your current savegame in the editor, it's showing you the state of your villagers when you last played. Del isn't in boxes or gone yet, but he HAS already decided to move away within the next few days. When you load your game in the current time with the new character, the game processes that Del's move out date has long passed, and removes him from the town. So the only way to keep him from moving is to go back to that five day or so window in which Del originally decided to move out, and convince him to stay. Once you've done that, you can save and jump forward to the current date without losing anyone else. If you're not sure when you last played, you can see if it's written in the activity log. Hope that helps!

MitPro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anyway to make your villagers wear specific custom designed clothes? It seems impossible to do with this editor.

MitPro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, you can do that using the custom shirt item and a custom flag.
Nice. Maybe I wasn't trying hard enough haha.

Edit: Whenever I try to put a custom shirt on a villager the shirt doesn't change. Is there any way around this? Sorry if I'm a bother ^^"

Last edited by MitPro,

RaineyFae

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you go to change the town tree size, it says Warning: This will ... and that's it.
What's the warning? What will it do?

RaineyFae

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well.. Town Tree sizes depend on how long you've played. im not entirely sure on what it means..
Have you tried reloading? ( the application your using ? )

I'm aware of the fact that the town tree size is dependent on how many hours / days you've played.
I'm not sure what you mean by "application"?
It was the editor beta, it gives the warning but cuts off at "Warning: This will"
I assume the warning must be "This will change the time you've played" or something along those lines but since it cuts off, I don't know what the warning is. and I just thought they should be aware of the fact that this warning cuts off since this is the beta version of the editor.

EmmBee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not at this time. Someone reported that the town tree scroll crashed and thought it might be related to when they removed one of the pwp's that used to be listed in it. It's possible that skipping store upgrades and/or the fashion checks might cause similar problems. Plus the upgrades have multiple criteria - bells spent, time in game passed. It's probably not as simple as hexing one value. Basically, it's not something you should mess with without testing and several backups. Actually, that's why you should always keep several backups. You never know when something you hacked weeks ago will suddenly manifest an issue.

Splat_Red

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm aware of the fact that the town tree size is dependent on how many hours / days you've played.
I'm not sure what you mean by "application"?
It was the editor beta, it gives the warning but cuts off at "Warning: This will"
I assume the warning must be "This will change the time you've played" or something along those lines but since it cuts off, I don't know what the warning is. and I just thought they should be aware of the fact that this warning cuts off since this is the beta version of the editor.
Oh yes, sorry. I've never used the editor to edit the town tree. ( I don't know if that's in the beta version or the 1.1 version... ) It wouldn't matter though; because my tree is already in full form.
I'm pretty sure your correct though. It's probably only going to change time played.

mochiprincess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question about Save Editor configuration using Homebrew.

I have a n3ds with firmware 11.0. I used browserhax and menuhax to access Homebrew. Then, I got the Save Manager onto Homebrew. However, whenever I selected Save Manager to dump my savegame (red leaf), I kept receiving the message that the game cartridge for ACNL wasn't there. It was, though.

Any idea on why this happens?
Are you using JKSM? If yes, you shouldn't have any problems with the cartridge showing up..

mental_lentil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One small mistake I found in the beta version - the gold and blonde hair colors should be switched (the one marked gold in the beta was the lightest blond, and the one marked blonde was the yellower color).

ConcernedHannah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I'm incredibly new to this (downloaded Homebrew and the save editor just today) and I'm having an issue I'm hoping someone can help me with. When I go to run the save editor from Homebrew, all I get is a screen saying "Missing Target Title" and "The application you are trying to run requested a specific target title. Please make sure you have that title!" All I have is the option to press B to go back to the menu. I have a 3DS XL at version 11.0, and the ACNL game is in the 3DS when I go to run the save editor. Did I install something wrong, or is it a version issue maybe? Or something else entirely?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Flora Cherry

I'm unhappy
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France
Hi anyone can delect it in a garden for me pls ?
dddddddd.PNG

TheFawfulSquad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just wondering, once the new update releases with new content & such, do you plan to update the save editor?

( im excited to inject the Callie & Marie costumes into my game with the save editor :3 )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: