ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
Remember that every savegame is fixable. RAM hacking users may need to switch to Homebrew method though.

EDIT: By the way villager evictor/unboxer function is up now :-)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

kinda worried...ever since the new update, when I dump my acnlram.bin as usual using the new dump/inject way and now when I go to the save editor, it doesn't even go into my save, just stays on same screen. I did a refresh ... and nothing happened. I tried it with older acnlram.bins as well out of curiousity, same thing happen...nothing. Has anyone had the same problem or has any advice?
Press F12 in the editor tab and go to the Console tab. Refresh, open the save then post here which error you are getting in the Console tab.

Sweetdevilprincess

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was having the same problem and the error I got was
Uncaught TypeError: Failed to execute 'appendChild' on 'Node': parameter 1 is not type of 'Node'. acnl editor.is:455
Press F12 in the editor tab and go to the Console tab. Refresh, open the save then post here which error you are getting in the Console tab.

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
I was having the same problem and the error I got was
Uncaught TypeError: Failed to execute 'appendChild' on 'Node': parameter 1 is not type of 'Node'. acnl editor.is:455
I'm pretty sure that something is wrong with your web browser, which is not retrieving the latest version of files of the editor for some reason.

Are you sure you forced the cache refreshing with Ctrl+F5?
Which browser are you using?

Joshua Vance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Remember that every savegame is fixable. RAM hacking users may need to switch to Homebrew method though.

EDIT: By the way villager evictor/unboxer function is up now :-)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

hmm...ok so it seems that some of my files work. But, when I place in a new file, it doesn't work. the town I put into the "choose file area" reads the acnlram.bin file but doesn't open it, yet it opens some of my older files. Don't know if I did the "F12" thing really right but, I think its cause my town might be to hacked? and thats why it won't read it. For example I have two sets of track trains in my town lol....the older files I have of are of a town thats not as hacked, and they work.

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
hmm...ok so it seems that some of my files work. But, when I place in a new file, it doesn't work. the town I put into the "choose file area" reads the acnlram.bin file but doesn't open it, yet it opens some of my older files. Don't know if I did the "F12" thing really right but, I think its cause my town might be to hacked? and thats why it won't read it. For example I have two sets of track trains in my town lol....the older files I have of are of a town thats not as hacked, and they work.
Send me that savegame so I can check it.

ac3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I try loading my garden.dat to the editor it does nothing here is what my console says:
11:40:27.302 TypeError: Argument 1 of Node.appendChild is not an object.1 acnl_editor.js:455:40

Joshua Vance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Two questions for anyone willing to assist me.

1. How do you hack furniture in the interior of your home? I know that the hex vaules for the inside of your home...for example the mayor character is in the Mori00.bin with leaf tools, but I don't know the actual offset location of the mayor character's home furniture. Any one have any advice?

2. What is NLSE? I heard it was another acnl editor but I didn't really know what it does. I wanted to install it onto my computer sometime.

I know this question might not be for this thread, but i've definately seen people mention this in this thread before. Please PLEASE some assist me on this, I know it can be done and I've been pretty persistent to not give up on finding someone to help me on this question.

Sweetdevilprincess

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure that something is wrong with your web browser, which is not retrieving the latest version of files of the editor for some reason.

Are you sure you forced the cache refreshing with Ctrl+F5?
Which browser are you using?
I'm sure I refreshed with Ctrl+F5. I'm using Chrome, I am not sure if it has to do with my computer having windows 8 or not. I know it was working before this update though.

Larsenv

Dr. Wii, Ph.D
Trophies
Website
larsenv.xyz
XP
Country
United States
Dang it.

Yesterday I edited my save file, restored it and then after loading my save file the game crashed and said "an error has occurred" blah blah blah...

So I restored my old save file and now it's giving me this:

"Cannot use save data because it was not the last data saved. Delete data?"

Can I fix this or do I have to start over on my game?

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dang it.

Yesterday I edited my save file, restored it and then after loading my save file the game crashed and said "an error has occurred" blah blah blah...

Yes, you can use this or the one implemented in the online editor.

regigiygas

??? bees maybe
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dang it.

Yes, you can use this or the one implemented in the online editor.

to expand on what samiam said, only the garden.dat file needs to be fixed (as I've been told, the same thing happened to me but I fixed ALL the files)

CeIIophane

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Is the whole villager-player-friendship level thing real?
If so, will NLSE or the online Save Editor have an option to change the friendship levels in the future?

Before the v.10 update, I had set every one of my villagers data to default and as a result villagers kept pinging me for little things and were always dropping by my home whenever I was re-arranging furniture. It was awesome! Before I had set everyone to default, they hardly ever bothered me with anything. Not even catchphrases. Afterwards, it was like I was popular in my town.

Then after the v.10 update, I had set every one of my villagers to default again, but when I spoke to them they all acted like I had just met them. Now none of them ping me or drop by.
It's devastating!

regigiygas

??? bees maybe
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the whole villager-player-friendship level thing real?
If so, will NLSE or the online Save Editor have an option to change the friendship levels in the future?

Before the v.10 update, I had set every one of my villagers data to default and as a result villagers kept pinging me for little things and were always dropping by my home whenever I was re-arranging furniture. It was awesome! Before I had set everyone to default, they hardly ever bothered me with anything. Not even catchphrases. Afterwards, it was like I was popular in my town.

Then after the v.10 update, I had set every one of my villagers to default again, but when I spoke to them they all acted like I had just met them. Now none of them ping me or drop by.
It's devastating!
this had happened when I had "lost" my save file
though, to be honest, I was happier to have my save file.

I think it makes the game exciting again, having to befriend all your villagers again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: