ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

Sopheroo

Actually Homestuck
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So if you place them with the RAM editor, the game won't reject them? They'll stay and keep producing perfect fruit?

Personally, if you want perfect fruit to resell, you have a bottomless basket of each perfect fruit in the editor that you can just keep in your inventory/locker. I personally find this more convenient that harvesting trees manually but I'm lazy.

tumblr_no73es60Tc1r9tg4oo1_400.png

These will give you a basket of fruit with (0) as the number, but you're going to have the "Grab 1" option anyway. Just don't combine the fruits back into the (0) basket because it's going to turn it into a normal basket.

I used the trees in the editor for *aesthetics* only. Like, for my farm town, I am planning to make an orchard. However, since I don't have an ordinance in that town yet (gdi, development permit), I'm not time-travelling there yet! So, I can't go and check for you.

Like I said, you can't have more than one town fruit at once (the town fruit is a one-byte value) so you can't have ALL OF THE FRUIT as your town fruit at the same time (plus it would glitch Isabelle's dialogue)

Reactions: Jwiz33

rocker26a

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Personally, if you want perfect fruit to resell, you have a bottomless basket of each perfect fruit in the editor that you can just keep in your inventory/locker. I personally find this more convenient that harvesting trees manually but I'm lazy.

tumblr_no73es60Tc1r9tg4oo1_400.png

These will give you a basket of fruit with (0) as the number, but you're going to have the "Grab 1" option anyway. Just don't combine the fruits back into the (0) basket because it's going to turn it into a normal basket.

I used the trees in the editor for *aesthetics* only. Like, for my farm town, I am planning to make an orchard. However, since I don't have an ordinance in that town yet (gdi, development permit), I'm not time-travelling there yet! So, I can't go and check for you.

Like I said, you can't have more than one town fruit at once (the town fruit is a one-byte value) so you can't have ALL OF THE FRUIT as your town fruit at the same time (plus it would glitch Isabelle's dialogue)

Myeh, I'd only really want all the perfect fruits for the sake of having all the perfect fruits. I mean, you could just put a bunch of bells into the game if you wanted and cut out the middle man. Why not take shortcuts?
But yeah, basically wanted to know if you could just put a bunch of each perfect tree down with no problems.

Sopheroo

Actually Homestuck
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Myeh, I'd only really want all the perfect fruits for the sake of having all the perfect fruits. I mean, you could just put a bunch of bells into the game if you wanted and cut out the middle man. Why not take shortcuts?
But yeah, basically wanted to know if you could just put a bunch of each perfect tree down with no problems.

Yeah, I personally had no problem with putting perfect orange trees in a town where my local fruit was the cherry. I just never shook them because ~aesthetics~

Armour full

Trophies
XP
Country
Whenever I load my ram file I always get a weird diagonal effect with things that have been placed down and i'm not entirely sure why this is happening. Also, i'd like to note this happens on save files which I have edited the map on, and also that I have not edited the map. Any help would be great, thanks :-)

Image of error:
5g7VhMW.png

Ewin

Pika pika!
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Whenever I load my ram file I always get a weird diagonal effect with things that have been placed down and i'm not entirely sure why this is happening. Also, i'd like to note this happens on save files which I have edited the map on, and also that I have not edited the map. Any help would be great, thanks :-)

Image of error:
5g7VhMW.png
On firefox > Click here

1431510564-untitled.png

Reactions: Armour full

TidusWulf

Real Aloha
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If someone is up to the task, I think a totally badass town would be four castle houses surrounded by a river (moat) with alligator villagers living in the river. I wanted to to it, but I am too lazy.

Lolidolly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have been using this just fine for the past few days, and even today! Now suddenly the dumper/injector isn't working, and neither are the minitools from the leaf editor. The only thing I can think of happening is today when I accidentally hit miiverse instead of the browser. Did it update my firmware somehow? I checked and the version hasn't changed in system settings.

MasterLel

Cooonfusion of da highest orda
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
Probably a temporary problem, it happens sometimes. Miiverse doesn't requires you to update the firmware (and won't update it), it's basically a browser that go on a link with a special user agent, just like the youtube application

Federnelke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Please can someone help me?
I changed my train station color via hex editing. Because it worked and nothing was wrong i saved. I realised then that my neighbours said something like "hi (mayor). I just moved in. Nice to see you." And i cant send letters anymore.
I tried to change it again to the original one and the one i want via ram editor by marc max (because i read that should solve that issue) but nothing changed (still cant send mails). Please dont tell me this irresponsable. I have my city for nearly two years now. Please tell me how to fix this.
I dont have a back up. I made one after i changed the train station/town hall. (so dumb)

D

Deleted User

I changed my train station color via hex editing. Because it worked and nothing was wrong i saved. I realised then that my neighbours said something like "hi (mayor). I just moved in. Nice to see you." And i cant send letters anymore.
I tried to change it again to the original one and the one i want via ram editor by marc max (because i read that should solve that issue) but nothing changed (still cant send mails). Please dont tell me this irresponsable. I have my city for nearly two years now. Please tell me how to fix this.
I dont have a back up. I made one after i changed the train station/town hall. (so dumb)

If you don't have a backup, you're probably screwed.

D

Deleted User

If someone is up to the task, I think a totally badass town would be four castle houses surrounded by a river (moat) with alligator villagers living in the river. I wanted to to it, but I am too lazy.
Oh, hey I might be able to!
I'd need to be able to screw around with the editor first. To be honest, I've never used it. I've wanted to, though.

Federnelke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Why that?
I am probably not the only one who changed the color. And marc max confirmed that this failure is solved...I didnt change buildings or something else...
I just changed the color correctly.
Where i can see the town id (i read that the train station bytes are stored there)? Maybe i can change the hex bytes back to the originals ones?
Please there has to be a way...

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
Are you sure you reseted to the original ones?
It's not irreversible,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Morning
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Morning