ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

Achino

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if there's a way to permanently have bushes surround the villagers house (except the front) without them getting deleted after being saved?

peyyue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone know if there's a way to permanently have bushes surround the villagers house (except the front) without them getting deleted after being saved?

I don't think so. :( I've tried numerous times and if I'm not mistaken, I think it's just the game's way to correct itself.

SammyTheWolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it does come back up, it absolutley has to be below 9.5.0-22? Man, I just upgraded today without thinking.
Theres no way I could downdrage or is there any way it could ever be past the update? Maaann..

QuarryBeatle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it does come back up, it absolutley has to be below 9.5.0-22? Man, I just upgraded today without thinking.
Theres no way I could downdrage or is there any way it could ever be past the update? Maaann..

Unfortunately not. :(
That's completely out of the creator's control since Nintendo patched the exploits.

SammyTheWolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That really sucks! If I would have known this sooner I never would have updated...I wish there was some way to downgrade, I really wanted to try this for myself...

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country

no it "absolutely" doesn't lol

ur own fault for upgrading.

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
Huh? You're really confusing me with where you're taking this conversation, but the exploit won't work with anything higher then that version.

I don't understand... why are you telling us that if the ram editor comes back it has to be under that version? Do you not think we already know that anything above that version won't work?

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
I hope the editor can get some new features like coordinates or in-tool hex editing. I'll just take it being back online but just some wishful thinking.

Me too. I also hope that it's released as a download, so we won't have to be reliant on the browser/server to use it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol