ROM Hack Animal Crossing: New Leaf Save Editor

forestcrxsser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
you seem to already have found a solution, but has your friend tried remaking the bookmarks? i have a 3ds at 8.0.0-18 and it's pretty finicky with ram dumping and i remember when making my bookmarks i had to try about 5 times before it worked, so it could be same for your friend.
Shes tried several times so I think it may just be her ds, but thank you! :) She's also tried using the old qrs and that hasn't helped her either, so it may just be her firmware and that she may have to update to 9.2! :c

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
Has anyone lost their town because the data theyre trying to inject was "not the same as the data last saved"?
have you gotten it back successfully?

something went wrong somewhere and i no longer have the data for my digital copy (which i was also able to hack successfully)
when i started up my game, it told me it "cannot use the data as it was not the data last saved"
i tried injecting it twice more (and i verified that the data i was injecting was the data i'd meant to inject)

now, i'd deleted the data and i'm trying to see if i can save my old town over the bs town i'm creating.
You need to fix its secure NAND value. You can do it either with my editor (Advanced tab) or this. I don't know if NLSE can't fix it.

AshleyCummings

Gamer Girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this doesnt work ether!! I have tried to things to edit the garden dat and event the simple things of removing weeds trees and flowers failes even that persons desktop version!!!! UGH somebody please make a ACTUAL working one or they need to fix there homebrew save data file thing they recently came out with !! I am getting very annoyed ...

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
this doesnt work ether!! I have tried to things to edit the garden dat and event the simple things of removing weeds trees and flowers failes even that persons desktop version!!!! UGH somebody please make a ACTUAL working one or they need to fix there homebrew save data file thing they recently came out with !! I am getting very annoyed ...
Chilllllllllllllllllll
It works fine, you just are doing it wrong. ;)

AshleyCummings

Gamer Girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well then Someone care to explain how to make this thing work!! I edit remove trees flowers simple basic junk to test then unlocked all projects then did the bank thing im using the desktop one tried the web one DOES NOT WORK I save plop it into the save manager folder go to restore push b does its glitch thing then reboot and go into game and NOTHING

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It would be nice if these things were explained what can be done what can't be ! Cause on my end it fails to work yet other editors for other games work just fine

KeroseneZanchu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could someone explain how to use this? Particularly how to change things such as your bells, catalog, etc.? I'm not too interested in the map

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Could someone explain how to use this? Particularly how to change things such as your bells, catalog, etc.? I'm not too interested in the map
Now that you mention it, the amount of bells offset isn't even in the spreadsheet. I wonder if anyone has even cared enough to find the offset.
What firmware is your 3DS on?

AshleyCummings

Gamer Girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't work Tried your method No edit has taken place and all I tried was to remove flowers and trees this does not work -_- none of them I have gotten Fantasy life editor to work so its not my system and its not me unless you forgot to mention something ! I need to edit trees and flowers and stuff if this thing cant do that then why is it a feature in the desktop and web app!

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't work Tried your method No edit has taken place and all I tried was to remove flowers and trees this does not work -_- none of them I have gotten Fantasy life editor to work so its not my system and its not me unless you forgot to mention something ! I need to edit trees and flowers and stuff if this thing cant do that then why is it a feature in the desktop and web app!
You saved and fixed the checksums, right?

AshleyCummings

Gamer Girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its probably not even compatible with tube or iron hax -_- all I know is I have spent a chunk of my day messing with both of these that don't work they don't even do the simple things of sticking a peice of fruit in your pocket -_- somebody needs to make a compatible one or make a simplified version that auto deletes trees and flowers and weeds sense this one fails to do it -_-

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
its probably not even compatible with tube or iron hax -_- all I know is I have spent a chunk of my day messing with both of these that don't work they don't even do the simple things of sticking a peice of fruit in your pocket -_- somebody needs to make a compatible one or make a simplified version that auto deletes trees and flowers and weeds sense this one fails to do it -_-
Oh my god you don't understand. It does work, you just are doing it wrong.

Reactions: samiam144

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You gotta chill out lol, this thing has been working for months. Just tell us the process you are doing and we can go from there.

AshleyCummings

Gamer Girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok again ill go through what I did for the last 4 hours -_-

1. Go in to iron fall and into iron hax
2. Go to Homebrew Launcher
3. Open up Save Manager App
4. Select Animal Crossing New Leaf
5. Wait for text to leave and screen to go black and partly glitchy hit A
6. Turn off
7. Pop in sd card in pc
8. open in this case NSLE exe
9. Open and edit Garden remove trees and flowers
10. save and put garden.dat back in folder
11. put sd card back in device start up iron hax and save manager
12. Select Animal Crossing New Leaf wait till black glitch area comes press B and wait then shutdown and turn back on
13. go into game and no change nothing ..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1