Animal Crossing New Leaf - Rec Code (Please?)

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by suruz, Oct 8, 2013.

1. suruz
    OP

suruz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 1, 2007
    So I only recently bought a 3DS XL, and I learnt that last month there was a promotion for 'Animal Crossing: New Leaf' which meant people could share a free code with their friends, which lets them download a copy of the game for FREE!

The way to do this was to register your game on your Club Nintendo account (only for EU and Australia I believe), and then look in the 'My Account' section of Club Nintendo to find the unique Recommendation Code. You then gave your Recommendation Code to a friend

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Campaigns...Terms-Conditions/Terms-Conditions-789518.html

If anyone here registered their game on Club Nintendo before September 7th, and has a spare recommendation code, please would you mind sharing it with me?

(I realise there is no benefit for doing this, but if you had a code lying around, you might as well be an awesome person and put it to good use.. Thank you :P)

2. suruz
    OP

suruz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 1, 2007
    Hmmm... It seems the promotion has ended. I'm still able to enter a code (the page is still available for me), but there's no guarantee if it will work or not.

Unless someone is generous and still has a spare code, I guess this thread can be closed now? :P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice