Gaming Animal Crossing: New Leaf Hype Thread

What is/are your favourite hobby in Animal Crossing?

• Total voters

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Just as a note, if anybody has an extra fishing rod or is willing to let go of theirs, I'm willing to front 2000 bells for it. As interesting as bug hunting is, it doesn't generate much to do unless you really like common bugs, where as fishing can be done constantly, minute after minute, dawn to dusk to dawn again. Thankfully, I did get a shovel right away with my net, so I can at least plant fruit trees and dig up fossils.

Edit: Oh, and paying the 10k bell down payment was so easy. I caught three of those Raja B Butterflies or whatever they're called (one right after the other), worth 2.5k a piece. Sold two, donated one. I already had about 3k bells after buying stuff. Finding the money rock, I then made about 6k more bells, putting me at around 14k.

Down payments made easy.

Quick question. Is there erosion in this game?
Apparently the grass deteriorates slower and grows back faster this time around, though, it would have been nice if they removed it completely. It pretty much says "no, actually, don't play the game as much as you want to because we'll punish you for it".

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just as a note, if anybody has an extra fishing rod or is willing to let go of theirs, I'm willing to front 2000 bells for it. As interesting as bug hunting is, it doesn't generate much to do unless you really like common bugs, where as fishing can be done constantly, minute after minute, dawn to dusk to dawn again. Thankfully, I did get a shovel right away with my net, so I can at least plant fruit trees and dig up fossils.

Edit: Oh, and paying the 10k bell down payment was so easy. I caught three of those Raja B Butterflies or whatever they're called (one right after the other), worth 2.5k a piece. Sold two, donated one. I already had about 3k bells after buying stuff. Finding the money rock, I then made about 6k more bells, putting me at around 14k.

Down payments made easy.

Apparently the grass deteriorates slower and grows back faster this time around, though, it would have been nice if they removed it completely. It pretty much says "no, actually, don't play the game as much as you want to because we'll punish you for it".

If you keep asking Isabelle for advice, she'll give you little missions. Say you want to fish first, and she'll ask you to catch 3 fish. Talk to her again, say you need a pole, and she sells you one for 500!

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
If you keep asking Isabelle for advice, she'll give you little missions. Say you want to fish first, and she'll ask you to catch 3 fish. Talk to her again, say you need a pole, and she sells you one for 500!
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'm now the proud owner of a fishing rod, and soon mass riches.

Reactions: pokefloote

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, Okies. Family graveyard is that way 👉