ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- Reverse Engineering, Glitches, Bugs, etc. thread!

zenoobishgamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys as soon as I pressed the blue C in edizon while acnh was open i an error code... im new to hacking and this guide isnt very easy for me to follow i basically put the extracted file where you said only the animal crossing file.. and downloaded edizon did the blue c thing and this came up help please :(

Alree

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys as soon as I pressed the blue C in edizon while acnh was open i an error code... im new to hacking and this guide isnt very easy for me to follow i basically put the extracted file where you said only the animal crossing file.. and downloaded edizon did the blue c thing and this came up help please :(

You need to use Tesla Overlay to enable Edizon Cheats in game otherwize Edizon crash.

raynelogens

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, it's the same as any other villager. Either you time travel until they want to leave, or you use an amiibo to kick them out.

I created a small patch to force villagers into boxes that's on page 116 but most people seem to be hoping NHSE adds this functionality instead ignoring everyone repeatedly pointing it out. I'm assuming the NHSE dev is avoiding adding it due to ebay sellers, which is fair. It seems to be a really simple substitution so it's not a technical reason at least. I've considered deleting it because of people selling but that wouldn't be fair to people wanting to just give their friends villagers (or themselves, which is why I made it, lol).
I used your patch last night, worked great. Thanks man.

Reactions: h448 and Mizo

hentaikun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Been a while since I was on this thread.

Anyone know how to get all the different type of variations (colour) for items on our catalogue?

If this question has been answered before, please just link me the comment. Cheers guys.

xgorinx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, sorry for asking again, but was hoping someone could help me figure out what to modify in NHSE to correct the duplicate mail issue. I modified my save with NHSE about a week ago and since then, whenever I get mail, it duplicates itself 300 times and fills up mailbox. Someone posted that using the newest version of NHSE would fix that, but I'm currently using version #20200417.1 and nothing I have modified has corrected the issue :(. I can post a copy of my save if it will help?

IZUNYA

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey guys, sorry for asking again, but was hoping someone could help me figure out what to modify in NHSE to correct the duplicate mail issue. I modified my save with NHSE about a week ago and since then, whenever I get mail, it duplicates itself 300 times and fills up mailbox. Someone posted that using the newest version of NHSE would fix that, but I'm currently using version #20200417.1 and nothing I have modified has corrected the issue :(. I can post a copy of my save if it will help?

I never had this Glitch :(

catlady77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok sry if this is a dumb question

i have a permanently offline modded switch and trade with my legit one via local.
am i allowed to load cheats on my hacked one whilst still on lan play? or does that run a risk of getting both devices banned?

idc about my modded one getting banned at all, i will never take cfw off.

Alexisaul455

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, good morning, is there any way to choose which villager is in the camping area? (not amiibo) something like the mysterious island that any villager can generate, if you already asked an apology, and thanks in advance.

Reactions: BerserkLeon

TrueGamerGirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated Atmosphere to the latest releases... and when I go to ACNH the game gives me a " software error has occurred closing software" I did everything to troubleshoot e.g format 32FAT updated Hetake as well everything to the T. basically fresh install and reinstalled the game. Official cart btw

Game loads and saves fine under OFW
Please help.

MagicMan2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated Atmosphere to the latest releases... and when I go to ACNH the game gives me a " software error has occurred closing software" I did everything to troubleshoot e.g format 32FAT updated Hetake as well everything to the T. basically fresh install and reinstalled the game. Official cart btw

Game loads and saves fine under OFW
Please help.

Sounds like you are missing Sig Patches

Reactions: thuggothic

lennurs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any info on how to get a villager to leave your town? i heard they just found on the full steps you need to upgrade your nook shop. thinking if theirs anything about how to get a villager to leave.

vgplayer54

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Quick question, and probably kind of an odd one. Is it possible to somehow export the island representative from one switch (including their outfits, DIYs learned, etc) and import it as a secondary player character (non-island representative) on another switch? Both switches are hacked with the ability to dump and restore saves via JKSV. I would just like to somehow move my character from my switch as he currently is to the other switches's island without starting over completely.
Bump?

Reactions: forsalebypwner

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great news for people that can't figure out my patch, NHSE has added it as a flag finally.

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-04-18 195617.png
    Annotation 2020-04-18 195617.png
    18.7 KB · Views: 229

uriri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great news for people that can't figure out my patch, NHSE has added it as a flag finally.

I tried this but for some reason, the villager doesn't move out? I time traveled but the villager I want to kick is still on the box.. I tted even further and still the same..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh