ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- Reverse Engineering, Glitches, Bugs, etc. thread!

TrainerNuke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure you guys dont have too many codes and or too many exceptionally large codes in the file or it wont show up...
I’ve tried with one code and cannot get it to show up. Is there a new way of using codes? It’s been over a year since I’ve played but I’ve updated everything to the latest versions. Not sure if there is a new method.

iMaxed0ut

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i could try updating the code but i have not done so since like 1.6 or something lol
I would totally appreciate that if you could! I was just gonna use infinite money to buy everything. But that’s time consuming and even more so when I’m trying to share clothes with friend.

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Finally it works.

I'm wonder about ban risk if run Atmosphere online with text to item code?
As long as your cfw online has ZERO pirated content and ZERO nsp installs you can play online with cheats. ive been playing with cheats online with animal crossing since launch day. no ban. just be smart. dont cheat on games like smash bros or splatoon etc those can risk ban. but animal crossing no. not unless you go showing off walkthrough walls or something to random people and get reported.

Reactions: JeepX87

smashbro596

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as your cfw online has ZERO pirated content and ZERO nsp installs you can play online with cheats. ive been playing with cheats online with animal crossing since launch day. no ban. just be smart. dont cheat on games like smash bros or splatoon etc those can risk ban. but animal crossing no. not unless you go showing off walkthrough walls or something to random people and get reported.
imagine the freakshows some hackers could put on. seeing failboats videos with fucked up islands don't make me wanna report it if its genuinely entertaining.

plus multiplayer as a whole is bugged out. in a sesh with a friend me and said friend were able to fuse together. got a screencap and everything.

ydh4220

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Nook Shopping App to Empty Slot
furniture you touch to empty slot

Does anyone know what this means?

And is there an item that can only be obtained through editor?

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

So the 1st one if you open up your nook app in the phone just hover over any item and press the minus button it will automatically Put that item in your inventory.

The 2nd code if you hold a button on an item on the ground that is placed And press minus button while holding it it will put the item in your inventory

Reactions: ydh4220

ydh4220

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
So the 1st one if you open up your nook app in the phone just hover over any item and press the minus button it will automatically Put that item in your inventory.

The 2nd code if you hold a button on an item on the ground that is placed And press minus button while holding it it will put the item in your inventory
is there an item that can only be obtained through editor?

iMaxed0ut

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Nook shopping: In the Nook App or in the Catalog, press minus on what your cursor is on and it will automatically go to your pocket.

Furniture you touch: while holding a furniture as if you were moving it or just grabbing it, press minus and it will go to an empty slot.

I’m sure there is, like an empty/unassigned DIY or a glitched color way of an item. Not sure there are a ton that are hidden away. Maybe seasonal but not unobtainable.

Edit: Skyqueen got to the question while I was tip tapping in my phone 😅

Reactions: ydh4220

ydh4220

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Nook shopping: In the Nook App or in the Catalog, press minus on what your cursor is on and it will automatically go to your pocket.

Furniture you touch: while holding a furniture as if you were moving it or just grabbing it, press minus and it will go to an empty slot.

I’m sure there is, like an empty/unassigned DIY or a glitched color way of an item.
When duplicated, the switch suddenly stops and does not restart. What is the reason and what is the solution?
but It's working well now.

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting, I never install pirated games nor NSP, I bought games legally from eShop and physical stores. I run CFW for save sharing and cheats, that it.

I got banned in Smash Bros - in game only due to modded save back in 2018, so they scan the save and ban anyone who mod the save.

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I would totally appreciate that if you could! I was just gonna use infinite money to buy everything. But that’s time consuming and even more so when I’m trying to share clothes with friend.
So I've looked at it and I'm not really sure how the original code creator got the addresses they got I have some potentially but I'm not confident that I got the right thing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    sorabora tempBOT: sorabora has joined the room.