ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- Reverse Engineering, Glitches, Bugs, etc. thread!

antonio_rivas

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello
I have sx os in 11.0.0 and in installed the patched game for me to work the 1.7 , the problem is that now when I select the cheat in the inventory I don't get anything
does anyone know what can happen to me? , or maybe it's happened to someone else

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello
I have sx os in 11.0.0 and in installed the patched game for me to work the 1.7 , the problem is that now when I select the cheat in the inventory I don't get anything
does anyone know what can happen to me? , or maybe it's happened to someone else
New codes most probably

Doogie Boogie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For anyone messing with NHSE, has anyone ever managed to successfully relocate Redd's ship with the Field Item Editor? I move the building but when I load the save he's back on the northern shore. Is there another value that has to be changed that I don't know about or is changing the ship location only something that can be done with mods?

Exegency

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
How do I find the address for the Nook Shopping App? I want to update the Nook Shopping App+ code moving forward, but I would like to know how to find the address.

Just a pointer in a direction would be good. :)

Reactions: XavierBCS2

Baddo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've got a problem. I haven't played ACNH for several months and have decided to get back into the game. I use to use the NHSE software to edit my game and before I stopped playing, everything was perfectly fine. However, today I updated my game to the latest version and for some reason I can not enter my own house. Every single time I load the game up I spawn outside town hall area and not by my house. I've tried changing dates forward, I've tried moving my house through Tom Nook, I've used NHSE to remove all my storage items, but nothing. Any ideas on how to fix this issue? :/

Last edited by Baddo,

Assien74

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I put this but nothing happen ... All my code doesn't work ...

Maybe same probleme with before ? Code change because many people inside in the game ?

Switch on 11.0.0 (11.1.0 but downgrade to 11.0.0)
ACNH 1.7.0 PATCH nsp
SX OS 3.1.0

Attachments

• ACNH.txt
    21.7 KB · Views: 83

naateb_

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi All,

This is my setup:
Switch on 11.0.1 | Atmosphere M 17.1
ACNH 1.7.0
Build Id: 0400F824B4DA556E
Tesla/Edizon

I tried to use the file from the pastbin that you guys posted here.

The cheats appears, and it's ON, but I can't get MAX Miles or ABD.

What do I need to do?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer