ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- Reverse Engineering, Glitches, Bugs, etc. thread!

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Cool! May I know is this work for Nintendo switch SX OS? Any tutorial? Thanks
It will never work for SX OS it only works for atmosphere

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi All,

This is my setup:
Switch on 11.0.1 | Atmosphere M 17.1
ACNH 1.7.0
Build Id: 0400F824B4DA556E
Tesla/Edizon

I tried to use the file from the pastbin that you guys posted here.

The cheats appears, and it's ON, but I can't get MAX Miles or ABD.

What do I need to do?
If you have more than one player on your Islands from your switch it won't work there will be multiple codes per player those are only four player one with only one player living on the island

Reactions: Assien74

Assien74

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It will never work for SX OS it only works for atmosphere

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you have more than one player on your Islands from your switch it won't work there will be multiple codes per player those are only four player one with only one player living on the island

Thank to you, with your repli. I delete all character local in my save, and all my cheatcode work correctly now.

Thank you so much !

Reactions: OblivionReign

Arserene

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Is there any way to transfer an ACNH save without going online? I have a save file that I'd like to use on my current system.

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I don't have two separate Switches. This save I have was on a different user account with a different Nintendo Account. Would going online and linking the original user account help?
I dont think so, unless you enabled cloud save, if you have the save with jksv, you can restore that with jksv

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
When I restore it that way and enter the game I get an error prompt saying that my save file is corrupted.
Check with nhse, if it opens, extract whatever you can, flags, map and so on, make a new game, play until you can save for first time, backup and inject the files and done

Baddo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hey guys. I have a problem with one of the cheats I'm using. I stopped playing ACNH almost a year ago and recently have returned. now, I had this problem where I couldn't enter my own house and posted a reply on this thread seeking help. never did get a response nor could figure the issue out so, I decided to start over completely.

I'm now caught up and have been using NHSE to get the villagers I want but for some reason, every single time I choose Raymand as my ninth slot it would change to Avery an Eagle villager. I remember back when I was playing I'd use a cheat code to change my Mystery Island villager to Raymand but can't seem to find the correct code or that one website dedicated to generating the code with the villager a player desires. Could someone help me find an updated version of this code please?

ACNH Version: 1.7.0a
Folder: atmosphere > contents > 01006F8002326000 > cheats > 0400F824B4DA556E
Cheat Code:
[Mystery Island Manipulator]
08100000 3F292AC4 00000033 32746163
04100000 3F292BD4 00000004

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hey guys. I have a problem with one of the cheats I'm using. I stopped playing ACNH almost a year ago and recently have returned. now, I had this problem where I couldn't enter my own house and posted a reply on this thread seeking help. never did get a response nor could figure the issue out so, I decided to start over completely.

I'm now caught up and have been using NHSE to get the villagers I want but for some reason, every single time I choose Raymand as my ninth slot it would change to Avery an Eagle villager. I remember back when I was playing I'd use a cheat code to change my Mystery Island villager to Raymand but can't seem to find the correct code or that one website dedicated to generating the code with the villager a player desires. Could someone help me find an updated version of this code please?

ACNH Version: 1.7.0a
Folder: atmosphere > contents > 01006F8002326000 > cheats > 0400F824B4DA556E
Cheat Code:
[Mystery Island Manipulator]
08100000 3F292AC4 00000033 32746163
04100000 3F292BD4 00000004
Why dont you kick the villager with nhse, leave the spot empty and let the system fill it auto, save and change to raymond

Baddo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why dont you kick the villager with nhse, leave the spot empty and let the system fill it auto, save and change to raymond
that's the thing, I already had a villager in that slot but removed that villager creating an empty slot and then tried to eject Raymond into that ninth slot through the guides provided but the moment I load Raymond, it will always change to Avery. I've tested it out with other villagers and it seems to only be Raymond that it happens to. any ideas on what I could do?

here's some screenshots to give more a visual take on it.

Attachments

• 2021-02-17.png
    2021-02-17.png
    30.2 KB · Views: 70
  • 2021-02-17 (1).png
    2021-02-17 (1).png
    121.9 KB · Views: 66
  • 2021-02-17 (2).png
    2021-02-17 (2).png
    32.1 KB · Views: 57
  • 2021-02-17 (3).png
    2021-02-17 (3).png
    35.1 KB · Views: 81

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
that's the thing, I already had a villager in that slot but removed that villager creating an empty slot and then tried to eject Raymond into that ninth slot through the guides provided but the moment I load Raymond, it will always change to Avery. I've tested it out with other villagers and it seems to only be Raymond that it happens to. any ideas on what I could do?

here's some screenshots to give more a visual take on it.
Most probably "raymond.nhv" its in fact kaz, dont use that file, just change species and variant directly

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They're made with left over pancake/wafle batter, that's been sitting out all day.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    3 hours on a riding lawn mower, my butt is numb and my whole body is still vibrating. Gonna be a long summer. :cry: I just need to buy some goats.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Did you leave your buttplug in?
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi
    +3
  • Flame @ Flame:
    Ancientboi at it again.
    +2
  • Flame @ Flame:
    is it a bird is it a plane... no its Ancientboi banging your ass away !
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Took along time to fit it in?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Snow days $25 on steam may grab it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Measuring sizes with AncientBoi, I see.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: