ROM Hack Discussion Animal Crossing: New Horizons -- Reverse Engineering, Glitches, Bugs, etc. thread!

valerie2829

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The item that "recipe" generates from NHSE is literally just an item called Recipe in game that does nothing. They had corrected me earlier when I said it is called item #5794 in NHSE.

But yeah, they aren't the same item. Not sure why the editor hasn't named it something more user friendly yet.
Is the code #5794 still working? I tried to look for it but I can't find it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@defelper just search the march fish in the recieved items tab and click the box next to it if you just want that single fish
Did you figure it out?

Bobyg55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Back with some better item codes

They're too long to post here, so I put them on Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/bLrr084B
Thanks to @AnalogMan for refactoring my code! :D

Basically how to use it:
For text to item:
Send in chat the ID you want to use, press X + D-Pad Right to spawn the item in your inventory slot 01
press X + D-Pad Left to modify the item.

To use the buffer version (probably safer):
Just write the item ID in the keyboard, and then press ZR + D Pad Right/Left

Also, as noticed yesterday with the previous cheats I made, they only work on Atmosphere... so you probably should be ditching SX OS in favor of this for better cheat code support :)

Thx for the codes, it's awesome.do you have recipe item id to use together with this code?I try to searching for it but still haven't find it.

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the code #5794 still working? I tried to look for it but I can't find it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Did you figure it out?
In the latest version of NHSE it's just called DIY recipe now, and you'll know it's the right item if you see a dropdown that you can type in pop up instead of the usual Count / Uses / Flag 1 / etc.

IZUNYA

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello there :D

Is there any way i can edit my plane color ?

I stick to orange BC i got Roald as starter villager, and i want a blue one :(

Initializer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question about the critterpedia bug. I added 9 kinds of fish using NHSE and edited them in received item. I also edit the flag to change ‘fill fish list’ to the corresponded number. However, after I donated those fishes and caught some new fish, the milestone reseted and didn’t count those 9 fishes I edited. Did I do something wrong? I thought the critterpedia bug is fixed

Yomiichi

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
when i edited my terrain with save editor a bug happens .. where the river flows out theres flat ground but i can still see the river flowing out is there a way to fix that ? thanks

edit: save files got corrupted and fgt to make backup.. oh well ... time for a new start

Last edited by Yomiichi,

IZUNYA

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have a question about the critterpedia bug. I added 9 kinds of fish using NHSE and edited them in received item. I also edit the flag to change ‘fill fish list’ to the corresponded number. However, after I donated those fishes and caught some new fish, the milestone reseted and didn’t count those 9 fishes I edited. Did I do something wrong? I thought the critterpedia bug is fixed

Hey, i don't know, but what i did, is i give myself the mile stone for fish and bugs, then i give my self all, and take it to my museum :D

And i don't have problem

Yomiichi

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
can anyone tell me wuts the flag for the town star rating? or if there a way to edit the rating .. thanks :D trying to get the terraforming tool fast.. my save got corrupted so i dont want to spend days fixing the island for a 3 star rating again

RealRayford

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone else was having trouble getting the command prompt thing to work, getting the villager turned into an empty plot instead of in boxes, I rolled the clock back 2 days after re injecting that file and that fixed it. Tested it again on a different file and 2 for 2. Would be convenient if this can get implemented into NHSE somehow.

Virexium

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This cheat worked for me on 1.1.4a and Atmosphere/EdiZon/Tesla Overlay. I was able to spawn a clackercart and change the color of it by using the modifier. Works great. It should work on non-pattern base variations of all types. You would probably have to change fabrics with customization kits on your own if you wanted that part changed too.

Hey, do you know how to find out DIY codes/ids in ACNH? Cuz I dont know how

Reactions: Superbossboo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol