1. raulioli8810

raulioli8810 Member
    Newcomer

Australia

As always I personally thank you for all your work, as should everyone else.
    We truly appreciate you actually making this program for us and whatever time it takes to update it is totally fine.

Al3need44 likes this.
  2. MyShiLingStar

MyShiLingStar GBAtemp Regular

Japan
    Update to R10.1

• Support game version v1.5.0
    • Due to size change, villager now use .nhv2 files. All villager dump will now be .nhv2 files.
    You can still load .nhv file using the "Load" function, Poker will try to convert it to the corect format for you.​
    • Due to how much Nintendo changed the code, Stamina, Walk Speed, Item Collision and Animation Speed cheats are now NOT working.
    It would require some new reverse engineering effort for those to work again.
    And I have waste so much time just to try to lock your Stamina at (10/10) without success.​
    • Wrapping normally non-wrappable item will now change it to tree branch. Please go thanks Nintendo for that.
    • Halloween items can be found in the .nhi file.
    Again, please backup your save. As there are changes in villager, it might have bugs and could corrupt your save file.

Last edited by MyShiLingStar, Oct 1, 2020
    Neru, daitx, michelle13 and 8 others like this.
  3. MichaelBui

MichaelBui Member
    Newcomer

Singapore
    @MyShiLingStar I used to be software developer for 12 years and I know how much efforts you put inside the app. I really appreciate that and thank you so much for your contribution to the community!

4. J-Matt360

J-Matt360 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Hey there! This is awesome! You mind if I link this in my Discord Server for others to check out/use?

5. burhansalih

burhansalih GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    I don't get it...why do that when the tool that @MyShiLingStar created you can just spawn the items without having to mess about with creating cheat codes

6. MichaelBui

MichaelBui Member
    Newcomer

Singapore
    I think it will be useful for people that don't install `sys-botbase` (because it doesn't support SX OS officially) so cheat code is the safer way for them. I used to be like that but then I risked my console by running sys-botbase, just my luck that it's running fine so far....

J-Matt360 and burhansalih like this.
  7. burhansalih

United Kingdom
    yeah I get that but SX OS yuk...why would you pay for jailbreaking something...I don't get it..but eh...each to their own.

8. J-Matt360

J-Matt360 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Honestly, I think most of the people who do end up using SXOS are people who don't know much it or the scene at all and are newly introduced or just starting out. They hear of something that you can pay for and "works" without doing any research and it's the first option they go towards. By the time they get into the scene, they realize they made a mistake lol

burhansalih likes this.
  9. burhansalih

United Kingdom
    ha yeah your right fella.

10. MichaelBui

MichaelBui Member
    Newcomer

Singapore
    I don't want to bring up a war here with off-topic about SX OS vs Atmosphere. I'm a software developer for 12+ years and I used to like hacking things since BlackBerry 6120, iPhone 3, Android 4,... so I can say that it's not too difficult for me to use Atmosphere for my NS. However, my decision was quite simple:
    - I need something fast & stable. So I paid a small amount for a guy to mod & customize my switch within 2hrs, delivered to my doorstep.
    - I was told that SX OS is the only option for my Nintendo Switch 2nd gen at that time. I don't know if that was true or not but I was told by different people who offering modding service (I guess by Atmosphere). They can't accept my Switch because it's 2nd gen.

So far I don't have any issue with my switch at all and I'm quite happy with it. Atmosphere or other OSes may make me happier but that will be in the future. For now, I don't consider my decision was a mistake

J-Matt360 likes this.
  11. rodgadala

rodgadala Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Please keep this thread clean and only for relevant topics!

[

Last edited by rodgadala, Oct 1, 2020
    MichaelBui likes this.
  12. J-Matt360

J-Matt360 Member
    Newcomer

United States

ahh so you have a Switch 2nd Gen! So that makes sense then why you're running SxOS. I heard the same thing actually that you need it in order to run it after installing a modchip on it or a Switch Lite. So this makes total sense!

13. BillyBob123

BillyBob123 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Which link did u use?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I for some reason can get it to work can someone give me a step by stem instructions?

14. Xjackio

Xjackio GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mexico
    first download this
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ha3fwtzqajcma2j/Release10.1.zip?dl=0
    and conect your switch with the same ip on the program

Last edited by Xjackio, Oct 1, 2020
  15. michelle13

michelle13 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
  16. WhiteArmor

WhiteArmor Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Items are not saving in Inventory/Home Storage? Any help? When I leave someones island it will save in my inventory only so far...

BTW I didn't create the new build folder on sd card is that why? yet new version works and loads/connects great otherwise

17. Xjackio

Mexico
    Exactly what its happening?

18. WhiteArmor

Newcomer

United States
    Trying to inject/load items into storage & Inventory and everything disappears when I save the game,

19. Xjackio

Mexico
    Did you try dropping them on the floor?

20. WhiteArmor

Newcomer

United States
    Yeah dropping definitely works & saves the items, just curious if anyone is having this issue with poker. Never had this issue before. & possibly a solution

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Horizons, Crossing, Spawning