ROM Hack Animal Crossing New Horizons Cheat Database

catlady77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Golden Items are supposed to appear in my inventory?, because I don't see them.
Yeah. They are. Idk you might have all cheats enabled or something. I’ve been getting reports that this does work for sx os now if you’re on that.

iNfEk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EXqiDC8UcAgIprV
not sure if anyone is interested but i found out how to spawn these trees, so..
I am but have you shaken the tree and are the items able to be picked up? please share. also, how did you get that monster guy?

Sayash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello! Just wanted to point out something with the villager cheat on the mystery island: you do get the villager of your choosing, but the interior of their house is still the interior of the villager you replaced. E.g. I got Stitches, and although his exterior house design is correct, the interior is not what it's supposed to be. Not a major issue at all, just wanted to mention :D

Thank you for the cheat!

theiconrichie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone get this error code when using tesla overlay?

Error code : ;2168-002

Cheats show up but once you start to scroll it crashes?

if i use different cheats it works fine?

thanks

catlady77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! Just wanted to point out something with the villager cheat on the mystery island: you do get the villager of your choosing, but the interior of their house is still the interior of the villager you replaced. E.g. I got Stitches, and although his exterior house design is correct, the interior is not what it's supposed to be. Not a major issue at all, just wanted to mention :D

Thank you for the cheat!

oof really? Damn I use mystery cheats over villager injection because I thought the houses were correct. When I transfer to my unhacked switch I think I have the correct everything though.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

anyone get this error code when using tesla overlay?

Error code : ;2168-002

Cheats show up but once you start to scroll it crashes?

if i use different cheats it works fine?

thanks

It’s in the main post, shorten the cheat names. This happens when you update ams.

Sayash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
oof really? Damn I use mystery cheats over villager injection because I thought the houses were correct. When I transfer to my unhacked switch I think I have the correct everything though.

Yeah, I used the Wiki to check. It was a random find, I just using the Wiki to see which villagers I wanted, and I noticed Marina's, Audie's, and Stitches' interiors were different. I got Diana and Merengue normally by burning through NMTs and their interiors were correct. But really, not a big issue, just thought I should mention :D The exterior and their dialogue are still correct.

Reactions: catlady77

catlady77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I used the Wiki to check. It was a random find, I just using the Wiki to see which villagers I wanted, and I noticed Marina's, Audie's, and Stitches' interiors were different. I got Diana and Merengue normally by burning through NMTs and their interiors were correct. But really, not a big issue, just thought I should mention :D The exterior and their dialogue are still correct.

can you link wiki?
thank you for mentioning this now I have to check my houses.

On an unrelated note I have to fix my txt again, I noticed I messed up watering can slot (6) and flower slot has like buds instead of the entire plant.

Sayash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My file seems to be fine, I can’t recall any mismatch furniture on my hacked.

Huh. Here's Audie's house. Marina and Stiches were outside so I can't get their shots right now. I did as the cheat's instructions: 1) Go to a mystery island and see if there's a villager; 2) Activate cheat for your chosen Villager (I used this cheat code generator website); 3) Talk to villager and invite (villager's name was replaced by my selected cheat villager; 4) Deactivate cheat once done.

Audie, Stitches and Marina were my first 3. I had 2 villagers on my island already from the start, and they were the ones I got after in that order. I thought it glitched and caused my villagers to swap their interiors amongst themselves (among the cheat villagers) but that's not the case.

Edit: a quick search showed that my Audie somehow got Felicity's interior? lol. LINK

Attachments

• Audie.jpg
    Audie.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 165
Last edited by Sayash,

catlady77

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh. Here's Audie's house. Marina and Stiches were outside so I can't get their shots right now. I did as the cheat's instructions: 1) Go to a mystery island and see if there's a villager; 2) Activate cheat for your chosen Villager (I used this cheat code generator website); 3) Talk to villager and invite (villager's name was replaced by my selected cheat villager; 4) Deactivate cheat once done.

Audie, Stitches and Marina were my first 3. I had 2 villagers on my island already from the start, and they were the ones I got after in that order. I thought it glitched and caused my villagers to swap their interiors amongst themselves (among the cheat villagers) but that's not the case.

you didn’t by any chance use save editor before this? Because modifying villagers that way causes exterior and interior issues.

I would make Audie move out via save editor (remember to change flag 24 to 1, I think) and invite her again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/mKiHdEqwh80