Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now that we have more react options than "like" this thread is dedicated to the angery react.

Only react to posts with the angery emoji here. Any other reacts and I will flex my mod powers and swing the ban hammer straight from the heavens and probably hurt myself in the process because everything hurts nowadays if I'm being honest. (My ban hammer aim is not very accurate either)

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1632516159798.png

Literally unbelievable. I am shaking and crying and pissing my pants now. Banned. :whip:

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Now that we have more react options than "like" this thread is dedicated to the angery react.

Only react to posts with the angery emoji here. Any other reacts and I will flex my mod powers and swing the ban hammer straight from the heavens and probably hurt myself in the process because everything hurts nowadays if I'm being honest. (My ban hammer aim is not very accurate either)
Go ahead!
I wonder how long you are gonna ban me... if you aim right :whip::whip::creep:

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
View attachment 276874

Literally unbelievable. I am shaking and crying and pissing my pants now. Banned. :whip:
Damn, i wanted to post right after my like, but this new website makes it difficult with android when i want to put smiley from the menu

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Whoa do normal emojis work now too?

Edit omg yes
Sorry, what i meant by difficult was that the page was constantly recalibrating its position in my smartphone screen when i opened the smiley menu

• Angry
Reactions: slaphappygamer

Vila_

Spanish code for Spanisher codecs
Trophies
Website
vilagamer999.github.io
XP
Country
Spain

I can't do reactions on my kindle touch so here, take my like...

Deleted member 546149

Trophies
XP

How do we put reactions?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    1) is the install reversible (in the sense that if i can go back to the stock kernel)? 2) I only copy the _rpg folder and _DS_MENU.DAT file for it to work?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw i already made a backup
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and is akmenu4.nds simply optional?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, w i d e b o y
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, No. R4i-SDHC cards should have the R4.dat bootloader on the root of your SD card.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, mine does
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    The file should be in the Autoboot folder in TWiLight Menu++
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Just replace it with that.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    oh i didnt install that folder lemme do it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm going to flash Ubuntu
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ubuntu, nor anybody, wants to see that!
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    *Uremum
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Heres a reference
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, just googled that
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    made a copy of the original r4.dat just in case
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also according to the guide i should install ysmenu
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Codes are just guidelines filthy pirates
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i think i need the acekard 2 (i) flashcart loader for mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    the readme file says Acekard 2(i) folder:- Acekard 2, 2.1, 2i- EDGEi (not the original EDGE or the original iEDGE)- R4 Ultra, R4i Ultra- R4iTT 3DS NEW, RTS- R4i3D NEW, 2012 or later- r4isdhc.com NEW, 2013- r4isdhc.com Dual-Core (no year number)- r4isdhc.hk carts before 2019- translucent r4igold.cc 3DS carts- r4i-gold.me carts 2013 or later- r4infinity.com Dual-Core- r4ids.cn R4i Gold 3DS Plus with faulty DS mode
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Get the one that says "R4i-SDHC, r4isdhc.com cards 2014+, R4i SDHC Upgrade Revolution, R4DSiXL3D, R4i Advance, R4-IIIi, R4 SDHC Revolution, R4(i) Pocket, R4i Gold (v1.4.1) (3DS) & R4xDS"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Then inside the folder, copy "R4.dat" and "TTMenu.dat" to the root of the SD card. Replace the files when asked.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If the "Autoboot" is on the card, do remove it, as it is not needed once you copy the necessary autoboot files.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: If the "Autoboot" is on the card, do remove it, as it is not needed once you copy the necessary...