Homebrew Question Android

HBubli

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have an 125GB microSD Card with an emuMMC Partition on it and Atmosphere installed. Is it possible to set Android up on it and keep all other Files?

Reactions: spotanjo3

GatoFiestero

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
I have an 125GB microSD Card with an emuMMC Partition on it and Atmosphere installed. Is it possible to set Android up on it and keep all other Files?

well if you know of to use a computer is very easy. Just use gparted, create all the partitions for the android system, reflag the boot sectors. You can use the atmosphere space, split it and use that space to make the android partitions.

Actually, you will not be able to do anything. You can't. I can smell your fear.

Reactions: HBubli

Basketto

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If you want official Oreo, you will need to use Ubuntu/ oracle virtual machine, & gparted live to set the partitions & flash Oreo.
Their is a switchroot XDA guide.

if you wan’t to use Android Pie, which although never released officially, runs 100X better

Use Hekate, Tools, SD Partition

Back your files up with USB Mass Storage option/ sd UMS to your computer
drag the sliders and format your SD card
Allocate space to horizon/emmummc & Android user.
Click next and let hekate format.

Either build android pie with the Githib guide & docker, ZachyCatGames also has a brilliant “shitty pie guide”(the irony).
If you are lazy, or incapable of building pie many premade builds exist.

I recently stumbled on this trying to find out more about android 10 progress/performance, although it is a pie build NOT 10

Use Hekate to flash android/
Reboot to TWRP, install & flash your desired zip files

Use Hekate sd UMS to restore your files.

Last edited by Basketto,
Reactions: HBubli
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Here waiting to do an interview for an accounting position so that's nice.