Android Android TWD textures missing!!!

Joey derijk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I torrented "the walking dead" by telltale games for android and I got a huge glitch . In episode 2 season 1 (and maybe other episodes) the ground plus a hole bunch of unrecognizable objects are completely black (including clementine and other charachters) can't do anything about it nor have I found any info about the damn probleme ,help , what do I do?

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1) what device are you running this game on?

2) Why the hell did you torrent this?! This game is one of the few that's worth the 15 usd. If you have the Google Rewards app available in your country use that and save your earned credit for that one game you really want. I'm not against torrenting and other "activities" -Just choose your battles wisely and reward those who deserve it.

loco365

Trophies
XP
It's possible that it may be Anti-Piracy. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?

And yeah, +1 for Google Play Rewards. I got that app and have bought quite a few apps with the credits I've earned.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's possible that it may be Anti-Piracy. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?

And yeah, +1 for Google Play Rewards. I got that app and have bought quite a few apps with the credits I've earned.

Something tells me that it's more of a device issue. I know that Tegra 3 is stated to be the minimum for that game. I get slight glitches with Tell Tale's newer titles (Tales from the Borderlands & Game of Throne). Two games that I purchased. This is why I wonder whst device the OP is using.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its most likely the wrong gpu files

twd has different apk's and obb files depending on which gpu your device uses (adreno, mali, tegra, intel)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1