Android TWD textures missing!!!

Discussion in 'Android' started by Joey derijk, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Joey derijk
    OP

Joey derijk Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 22, 2015
    France
    I torrented "the walking dead" by telltale games for android and I got a huge glitch . In episode 2 season 1 (and maybe other episodes) the ground plus a hole bunch of unrecognizable objects are completely black (including clementine and other charachters) can't do anything about it nor have I found any info about the damn probleme ,help , what do I do?

2. LightyKD

LightyKD Future CEO of OUYA Inc.

Jun 25, 2008
    United States
    Angel Grove, CA
    1) what device are you running this game on?

2) Why the hell did you torrent this?! This game is one of the few that's worth the 15 usd. If you have the Google Rewards app available in your country use that and save your earned credit for that one game you really want. I'm not against torrenting and other "activities" -Just choose your battles wisely and reward those who deserve it.

3. loco365

loco365 GBAtemp Guru

Sep 1, 2010
    It's possible that it may be Anti-Piracy. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?

And yeah, +1 for Google Play Rewards. I got that app and have bought quite a few apps with the credits I've earned.

4. LightyKD

Jun 25, 2008
    United States
    Angel Grove, CA
    Something tells me that it's more of a device issue. I know that Tegra 3 is stated to be the minimum for that game. I get slight glitches with Tell Tale's newer titles (Tales from the Borderlands & Game of Throne). Two games that I purchased. This is why I wonder whst device the OP is using.

5. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    NYC
    its most likely the wrong gpu files

twd has different apk's and obb files depending on which gpu your device uses (adreno, mali, tegra, intel)

6. LightyKD

Jun 25, 2008
    United States
    Angel Grove, CA
    Thank you! I was in that mindset but not quite there lol.