Android or iOS?

• Total voters

Dudex199999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
even though Android has a larger amount of app's, games and customization i never liked using Android, maybe it's because the first OS i ever used on a touch gadget was iOS but still i'll prefer iOS for now.
i'm not an Apple fan boy

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Flagship Android smartphones already have full HD 1920x1080 displays. The latest iPhone only has a 640x1136 display so-called "retina display". At this point in time, it's actually one of the worst displays on a smartphone.

The iPhone doesn't really need that high of a resolution though, at only 4 inches.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Flagship Android smartphones already have full HD 1920x1080 displays. The latest iPhone only has a 640x1136 display so-called "retina display". At this point in time, it's actually one of the worst displays on a smartphone.

And to think that for Apple "Retina" only means high-res, above a particular PPI. Nothing else special about it, but I'm sure there are some people that think it means something more.

The iPhone 5s is only 4 inches and has a PPI of 326. The Nexus 5 is about an inch larger but has a PPI of 445.

And what's with the lower case S, Apple? Now people won't know if I'm talking about several iPhone 5 models (iPhone 5s) or one iPhone 5s. What about several? iPhone 5ss?

Boy12

NOT a new member!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I really prefer Android.
Why? The freedom you get with it.
Want a classic emulator? Sure, just go download a emulator in the Google Play Store.
And you know what makes emulation even better? My Xperia Play :)
Seriously, the gaming controlls REALLY gives it a good experience!
NES, SNES, Sega Genesis and GBA etc. just play fine on the Play!
N64 is a different story though, some game's have a stable FPS, other's don't.
I also have Drastic on there, which also run's pretty good.
The Play Store also has very much apps and themes.
So, combine your phone with a 32GB/64GB card, and your good to go.
So, for me Android wins big time!

DarkKnigh_t

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Android all the way even though its not fully open source like they say its still better than ios. iOS is good dont get me wrong its rock stable but still i hate apple and hate what they sell at rediciouls prices because of the brand.

filfat

CTO @ Nordcom Group Inc.
Trophies
Website
www.sweetsideofsweden.com
XP
Country
Sweden
Is quite funny how the OP missed Windows Phone, iOS have no change in stableness compared to Windows Phone, same with Android.
also Windows Phone is the easiest to develop for. But as an Developer i think its a tie between Windows Phone 8 GDDR3 and Android 4.5. :D

Dear Leader

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Android as my glorious nation produces them. Such as the Samjiyon.

0928-kctv-tablet-04.jpg

Way better than evil American iPad.

Ralph Steven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Definitely Android! You have many more options and possibilities for customization, most of them for free. If you're willing to spend a lot of money for each application/game that you want to download then choose iOS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water