20160512_134259.png
    318.9 KB · Views: 248
Last edited by memomo,

Yamagushi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might I recommend having another option to run the exploit seperately. I've noticed that running Loadiine+exploit has a much lower success rate than running the exploit first, returning and then running loadiine.

Advanced User

Trophies
XP
Country
Doesn't work on Android 4.4 (ARM CPU), crashes when you start it. Could you please fix it?

EDIT: Tried an Android 4 device with Intel CPU, also crashes when you start it.

So something about it is incompatible with Android 4.

Last edited by Advanced User,

scognito

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@Advanced User and others: I don't have a Kitkat device here, but I've tested on emulator AND on samsung remote lab and it works.
If some of you having the problem is capable of running android logcat on PC, you can send me the logs (it's not trivial if you never managed to).
I found this url to easy setup adb (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2588979), just remember to enable developer options on your device.
The tag is "WEBSERVER".

Cheers

stussy1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finnaley working with 1.2 huawei 4.4.4
Wiiu 5.5.1 au
awesome stuff now I don't have to worry about my wiiu updating
Thru my hotspot working exellent every go :)

Rip to Mr Hankey :(

Last edited by stussy1,

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@scognito I gave this a shot on my S4 mini and for some reason I cannot get past white screen on my 5.5.1 PAL Wii U.

My S4 was bought just for NFC (£12 GBP!) as I knew it was network blocked, and I wanted it for read/write to my amiiqo device.

As a result of being blocked I couldnt set up a hotspot without a sim card (which I dont have), until I found chainfires hotspot tool, and your app.

It now connects perfectly, however it white screens every time. 10/10 attempts so far....

Is there a way to access the mp4's within this apps file structure and replace with alternate payloads? I had a quick look through total commander and couldn't figure out where this APK installed and where it was calling index and mp4's from?

Any help is appreciated :)

I just wanted to try test Dimoks alternate MP4's to fix white screen issues.

RIP Mr Hankey.

scognito

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@scognito I gave this a shot on my S4 mini and for some reason I cannot get past white screen on my 5.5.1 PAL Wii U.

My S4 was bought just for NFC (£12 GBP!) as I knew it was network blocked, and I wanted it for read/write to my amiiqo device.

As a result of being blocked I couldnt set up a hotspot without a sim card (which I dont have), until I found chainfires hotspot tool, and your app.

It now connects perfectly, however it white screens every time. 10/10 attempts so far....

Is there a way to access the mp4's within this apps file structure and replace with alternate payloads? I had a quick look through total commander and couldn't figure out where this APK installed and where it was calling index and mp4's from?

Any help is appreciated :)

I just wanted to try test Dimoks alternate MP4's to fix white screen issues.

RIP Mr Hankey.

Next release will feature custom files, so you can add whatever you want

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo