Android android 2.2.2 to ICS

pwsincd

Garage Flower
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
To outline my noobness , i.m not a phone person really always just had a naff nokia , however kids being kids he now wants a BB and ive kinda adopted his motorola defy , as i cannot help myself and always have to fiddle with stuff i was wondering if i can upgrade , this defy thats running firmware 2.2.2 to ICS or am i asking if its possible to run windows 8 on a machine built for windows 98 ? im not sure on the whole scene at all.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
closest you can get on a defy to 4.0.3 (ICS) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CyanogenMod
it allows the loading of other ROM OS images

the wiki page should explain

windows 8 at the moment most likely wont work on a machine built for 98 as the size of it and the hardware being old
windows 7 starter edition might have a chance but again if you reasearch the minimum requirements for starter edtion should make it a Yes or No answer

pwsincd

Garage Flower
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
windows 8 at the moment most likely wont work on a machine built for 98 as the size of it and the hardware being old
windows 7 starter edition might have a chance but again if you reasearch the minimum requirements for starter edtion should make it a Yes or No answer

that was an analagy - android : windows not a question lol.. but thanks ill read up on your info ..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."